Advice on ISP (SADV)- New to the world of Fibre

LadyDi

Up to now with the promise of Fibre in Bloemfontein I've strongly been considering Cool Ideas. I note they were voted the best for 2018. Is that still true currently?

In comparison with Rocketnet and even Cell C fibre they are a tad more expensive. Although Rocketnet has a R500 activation fee for 10/10. Currently I'll only be using it for MINIX, day to day internet but a friend said I may be able to make a network connection to share mt HDD between my laptop, MINIX and Mede8er.

Fcon_Vpro

Up to now with the promise of Fibre in Bloemfontein I've strongly been considering Cool Ideas. I note they were voted the best for 2018. Is that still true currently?

In comparison with Rocketnet and even Cell C fibre they are a tad more expensive. Although Rocketnet has a R500 activation fee for 10/10. Currently I'll only be using it for MINIX, day to day internet but a friend said I may be able to make a network connection to share mt HDD between my laptop, MINIX and Mede8er.
Im on Cool Ideas on SADV in Lonehill/Fourways and they have been great for me. Occasional issues but nothing massive/long enough for me to get too frustrated with them.
SADV have been very good as well. Very proactive with network maintenance and sending notice.