Affordable Keyboard - Mechanical or not?

lumeer

It's you and your keyboard's one week anniversary today. Please share your highs and lows from the past week with us.

RedViking

Nord of the South
It's you and your keyboard's one week anniversary today. Please share your highs and lows from the past week with us.
LoL!!!

So the RGB colours starting to irritate me. Now I only have it on static white backlight. Actually, I am thinking of getting key caps with white letters on the caps because if I switch the back light off I can barely see the letters. :ROFL::ROFL:

As for typing. I love it. I am actually looking less at the keyboard when typing because the keys are really nice spaced and they just feel different. Don't know how to explain that.

The Corsair iCue software has a function where you can assign macro functions. But I realise it is not that great as far as assigning combo keys (ctrl+shift+K) goes.

Lupus

Honorary Master
LoL!!!

So the RGB colours starting to irritate me. Now I only have it on static white backlight. Actually, I am thinking of getting key caps with white letters on the caps because if I switch the back light off I can barely see the letters. :ROFL::ROFL:

As for typing. I love it. I am actually looking less at the keyboard when typing because the keys are really nice spaced and they just feel different. Don't know how to explain that.

The Corsair iCue software has a function where you can assign macro functions. But I realise it is not that great as far as assigning combo keys (ctrl+shift+K) goes.
Yeah I've turned off the lights on the keyboard I use at work. Also blue is really loud :) but tough I can't go back to a membrane now.

RedViking

Nord of the South
Yeah I've turned off the lights on the keyboard I use at work. Also blue is really loud :) but tough I can't go back to a membrane now.
I think the brown is great because of the "in-between" as many have said. Will get some o-rings on my next banggood order.

Daruk

Honorary Master
HAhaha!!!

sorry. I just watched an Andersons video and the one guy told the other guy to stop playing andd ttuuuuuuunnneeee!
LOL
I miss playing an instrument... it's been a bit too long. Used to play guitar, sax and clarinet. Would love to get back into it. Want to get Rocksmith. I think my time only allows for a bit of jamming and a little mixing. That said, I know how it works - I want to play Bass and drums too. I can see myself getting carried away. You use Spotify?

RedViking

Nord of the South
HAHAHA
I miss playing an instrument... it's been a bit too long. Used to play guitar, sax and clarinet. Would love to get back into it. Want to get Rocksmith. I think my time only allows for a bit of jamming and a little mixing. That said, I know how it works - I want to play Bass and drums too. I can see myself getting carried away.
The biggest challenge is time. Even for me who play now and then, I just never really get time to do what I love or record something..