AfriForum has withdrawn private prosecution of prominent businessman accused of child rape - NPA

maumau

Honorary Master
Anyone know who the prominent businessman is?

His name would put him out of business sooner than a court case.

ponder

Honorary Master
Anyone know who the prominent businessman is?

His name would put him out of business sooner than a court case.
You don't want to post names as it could get you in legal schit.

maumau

Honorary Master
Dad's name and then the child's name, then they close Mybb.
Hope his name is out there somewhere. I know innocent until proven guilty and all that but being accused of raping a 3 year old is on another level.

thechamp

Honorary Master
Hope his name is out there somewhere. I know innocent until proven guilty and all that but being accused of raping a 3 year old is on another level.
It could also be a spiteful mother, which would explain why she suddenly does not want to continue with the charges. That is why his name should be withheld because people would judge him anyway.

3yo or 45yo should not make a difference if the assumption is innocent until proven guilty.

maumau

Honorary Master
It could also be a spiteful mother, which would explain why she suddenly does not want to continue with the charges. That is why his name should be withheld because people would judge him anyway.

3yo or 45yo should not make a difference if the assumption is innocent until proven guilty.
Hell hath no fury :)

access

Executive Member
Afriforum are a bunch of clowns...

Never liked them. They use the suffering of farmers to collect money and drive agendas
sheesh dude, you could vilify surgeons in a similar way if you wanted to. they make money off of people dying! hallie haa!

do you expect someone else to pay for these people looking for someone to represent them?

has there been any scandalous revelation of these people? their agenda is pretty clear, protect minorities especially afrikaans speaking people. it is the counter agenda to the one threatening them. how did you expect this to work?

at least they are standing up. someone has to.

or have you decided to join the bandwagon against them because its the in thing.

surface

Executive Member
Not like there's any good reason why they should have learnt about it earlier, I don't see the big deal.
I view it as a success for Afriforum - they run it as such a tight unit that no one comes to know what they are doing. ;)

Pitbull

Verboten
or have you decided to join the bandwagon against them because its the in thing.
You have been here long enough to know better.

I have ALWAYS had an issue with them, even more so when they tried to hijack Black Monday... But alas, you need something to type I guess...

access

Executive Member
You have been here long enough to know better.

I have ALWAYS had an issue with them, even more so when they tried to hijack Black Monday... But alas, you need something to type I guess...
oh i didnt know, i dont purposefully keep tabs on people. i was trying to make sense from your opinion.

edit: black monday? im only aware of the fake photo thing.

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
oh i didnt know, i dont purposefully keep tabs on people. i was trying to make sense from your opinion.

edit: black monday? im only aware of the fake photo thing.
Fake photo thing?