AfriForum Warns Against One Sided Apartheid Crime Prosecutions

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
He was a loon so it's more probable than not he murdered Timol. You are just defending him because he's white.

I have said that all injustices should be exposed which includes ANC crimes and Apartheid force ones.

Oh, I see, you get to be judge without evidence and only probabilities and hearsay...

You are just vilifying him because he's white.

scudsucker

Executive Member
Plenty documented...
As usual, I have doubts about the veracity of the citations you offer.

Do you have any supporting evidence? Or are you going to go with one man's claims?

Not that I doubt this happened; it is just that I doubt anything you write.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
As usual, I have doubts about the veracity of the citations you offer.

Do you have any supporting evidence? Or are you going to go with one man's claims?

Not that I doubt this happened; it is just that I doubt anything you write.

I'm not the one making accusations. Suggest you address the accuser...

scudsucker

Executive Member
He was an admitted child rapist and you still make him out to be a victim.

This has taken your whole Cosmik delusions to another level.
"White" child rapists are OK, because, well... they are white.

Some deep ****-shovelling for our right-wing brethren to get to the point where they feel OK justifying rape of any kind, but hey.. this is the right wing today.

Kieppie

Expert Member

Mmm as someone that has not been involved in this "discussion" I would like to point out that being guilty of one crime, no matter how heinous does not mean someone is automatically guilty of another crime.

Added to this these are two completely different category of crimes with different motivations.

Howdy

Expert Member
"White" child rapists are OK, because, well... they are white.
Said nobody ever. You reached that conclusion all on your own.

I guess you believe the Dros idiot should now be held accountable for the state capture as well? If not, why not?

JuliusSeizure

Expert Member
Mmm as someone that has not been involved in this "discussion" I would like to point out that being guilty of one crime, no matter how heinous does not mean someone is automatically guilty of another crime.

He was the last person to see Timol alive so there is valid reason to believe he did it.

What is disturbing is that some here are making it out to be that he was innocent and a victim.

The fact he was a child rapist proves that he was one who would not hesitate to cause harm to others.

scudsucker

Executive Member
Said nobody ever. You reached that conclusion all on your own.

I guess you believe the Dros idiot should now be held accountable for the state capture as well? If not, why not?
How nice it is to have you back again.

May I assume your 30 minute break was beneficial? Took the time out for a manicure? Or just "personal time"?

I wonder why your goalposts have suddenly shifted. The apartheid police killing someone is slightly different to someone being accused of being a child molester.

And...

Because I can see the inevitable goal-post shifting response: the "Dros idiot" has only himself to blame. State capture is not within his remit.

Last edited:

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master

So being a rapist makes you murderer too without admission nor a trial? Is Zuma then a murderer according to Kwezi?

Kieppie

Expert Member
He was the last person to see Timol alive so there is valid reason to believe he did it.

What is disturbing is that some here are making it out to be that he was innocent and a victim.
Yes he is definitely the prime suspect, but they are technically correct as his guilt was not proven.
It's a pity we'll never know.

The fact he was a child rapist proves that he was one who would not hesitate to cause harm to others.
No this is incorrect. As I mentioned there are completely different set of mental pathologies involved in these two crimes.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master

The last living person to see Timol alive. The rest are dead. So, did Timol jump or not? How are you going to determine that?

But why is this about Timol? The thread is about the ANC not being prosecuted for their apartheid crimes. Any comment on that or do you need to grasp at the Timol straws to deflect from the subject?

Howdy

Expert Member
How nice it is to have you back again.

May I assume your 30 minute break was beneficial? Took the time out for a manicure? Or just "personal time"?

I wonder why your goalposts have suddenly shifted. The apartheid police killing someone is slightly different to someone being child molester.
Thank you - I think? I'll add you to club-confused, the question is which club confused? There's a few.

Nobody is moving goalposts.

I'll ask again: Do you believe the Dros idiot should now be held accountable for the state capture ?

Last edited:

Kieppie

Expert Member
But why is this about Timol? The thread is about the ANC not being prosecuted for their apartheid crimes. Any comment on that or do you need to grasp at the Timol straws to deflect from the subject?
Must admit it requires a bit of a mind shift to suddenly read an Afrikaans article.

It's a pity the did not mention actual cases to shed some light on them, as many are not aware of these.

Either way I may be cynical, but isn't this just a poor attempt by the ANC to rile up their voters pre election? Nothing beats a good us vs them story unfortunately. Short term gains long term suffering though.

JuliusSeizure

Expert Member
The last living person to see Timol alive. The rest are dead. So, did Timol jump or not? How are you going to determine that?

The evidence from the pathologists proves that it's likely that he was assaulted and murdered and it's almost certain Rodrigues lied if you read the article but I guess people will clutch to straws and defend the child rapist since he served the Apartheid regime.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
The evidence from the pathologists proves that it's likely that he was assaulted and murdered and it's almost certain Rodrigues lied if you read the article but I guess people will clutch to straws and defend the child rapist since he served the Apartheid regime.

So you're still on about Timol instead of discussing apartheid crimes by ANC members? Why do you need to deflect so badly?