Afrihost alternative

Greenpiece

Hi all...

I'm looking for a VODACOM powered alternative to the Afrihost ISP (which is MTN powered ) ..in terms of mobile data ONLY deals...If anyone could advise that would be great....!

Many thanks..

Greenpiece

Hi All

I'm looking for an alternative to Afrihost..as soon as I Google an alternative out pops ISPs like AXXESSS and VOX...nothing wrong with them I'm sure except they're all powered by MTN, on the back of this network.

Are there any other mobile data only ISPs like these out there, powered by VODACOM....I can NOT find one...! Any suggestions out there...? I'm literally pulling my hair out... !!
Thanks.

Last edited:

RedViking

Honorary Master
You already posted the question. No need to create another thread for the same question.

Greenpiece

Ok...Many thanks to all replies...appreciated.

Just to put you in the picture i spend half my time in a small pocket of Hermanus where there is literally no MTN, Cell C or Telkom signal...I was a prepaid customer with MTN at the time I moved here a few months ago and I was very happy with Afrihost at the time..the only problem was is that they piggyback on the MTN network (as do mobile data-only services such as VOX and AXXESS) so I was a little screwed...

I then reluctantly moved over to Vodacom as a prepaid user and I'm really struggling to find like for like...i.e a mobile data-only service like Afrihost but powered by VODACOM..

Possibly any other suggestions...? Thanks.