Afrihost Capped DSL Feedback

ArnoVermeulen

Hi. Anyone know if and when free speed upgrades will become available for Metrofibre with Afrihost. ( in the afrihost clientzone app). Thanks

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member
Hi. Anyone know if and when free speed upgrades will become available for Metrofibre with Afrihost. ( in the afrihost clientzone app). Thanks

Metro Fibre Complexes doesn't have the button just yet but will soon. Keep and eye out on clientzone. ;)

FrancoVisagie

Hi, is there a way to get some help, my line has been down since last Friday, but I was only able to report it on Sunday. I keep emailing you guys and keep getting the response that you are waiting for Openserve to come and have a look but its been 5 days already. I'm spending a fortune on mobile data that I didn't budget for. Any help will be appreciated

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member
Hi, is there a way to get some help, my line has been down since last Friday, but I was only able to report it on Sunday. I keep emailing you guys and keep getting the response that you are waiting for Openserve to come and have a look but its been 5 days already. I'm spending a fortune on mobile data that I didn't budget for. Any help will be appreciated

Hi,

I can follow up on the fault that has been logged for you but if there is no progress on it I'm afraid we have to wait for Openserve to attend to the fault. Send me your clientzone email or the fault reference so I can see what the status of the fault is.

FrancoVisagie

Thanks man, ref number is IDC-768-71175, what must I do to get this sorted, is there someone at Openserve I can contact?