Afrihost Mobile: R145 for 5GB

Blubiree

Apologies for the stupid question, but how exactly will this work? Will they be shipping me the sim card once I sign up, or is the connection made via the MiFi device (and similar devices). And if it's a sim card, is voice supported alongside the data?

rpm

Admin
Staff member
Apologies for the stupid question, but how exactly will this work? Will they be shipping me the sim card once I sign up, or is the connection made via the MiFi device (and similar devices). And if it's a sim card, is voice supported alongside the data?
To the best of my knowledge they will be supplying you with a SIM. It will also work with a contract MTN SIM.

rico112

To the best of my knowledge they will be supplying you with a SIM. It will also work with a contract MTN SIM.

Is the 3GB free a night surfer ? if it is then this for me is no different to whats available currently in bigger bundles which suits me more then just 2GB.

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
So as an MTN contract subscriber we can use it on our phones, by simply changing the APN?

ld13

Honorary Master
Someone knocked my socks off...

/me tips hat to Afrihost

frailwings

I complained to Afriman at the price of the top up data. I have to apologise. Brilliant.

OMB

Mountain Man
Is the 3GB free a night surfer ? if it is then this for me is no different to whats available currently in bigger bundles which suits me more then just 2GB.

it says Anytime data on their website

*Mobile Two Packages will get an additional 3GB of FREE Anytime data on top of the normal 2GB's until 28 February 2014, at which point the offer will be revised or extended.

HapticSimian

Honorary Master
You're building a bit of history with market shake-ups, Afrihost. Congrats! Here's hoping you've turned it into a habit.

Speedster

Honorary Master
Kudos to Afrihost. Great to see them shaking up the market again.

I have you admit though, I can't help but smile at my 10GB for R199 every time I see something like this.

distantclarity

If that's got you smiling then you'll be blown away by what's coming for Afrihost DSL products this year still ;)

d0b33

Honorary Master
My God... I was not expecting much difference compared to the 8ta specials but this is pretty impressive, defo getting a sim.

Edit: shout out to distantclarity my man.