Afrihost Mobile: R145 for 5GB

Other Pineapple Smurf

Honorary Master
This is awesome and I will get this for my next 3G contract. I'm currently paying R99 for 2gigs on Vodacom TopUp for our small business (mostly email and facebook for the wife) which is not a bad deal, but its those damn topups if we hit our cap that nails us.

NinjaTic

What about multiple sims connected to the same account? I have 2 iPads and a Mifi router that I'd like connected to the same contract.

Roadrunner

Expert Member
Very nice move, Afrihost!

Hope it pays off in the end.

Better make sure your servers can handle the avalanche on Tuesday. ;)

SaiyanZ

Executive Member
This is a good deal compared to MTN and Vodacom. No 24 month contract too. Howver f you're fine with 24 month contracts and have coverage, 8ta and CellC does have them beat. I'll stick with my 10GB+10GB for R299 from 8ta till something better comes along.

frailwings

Confirmed :)
The standard SIM will be breakable to Micro if that's the size you need it.

Nano?

Also, would it be possible to share the bundle over two sims? One 5GB package with nano in the iPad and normal in the MiFi?

AfriGuy

Afrihost
Company Rep
What about multiple sims connected to the same account? I have 2 iPads and a Mifi router that I'd like connected to the same contract.

You can use our SIM in your MiFi device and have all your devices connected like that, otherwise if you're on the MTN network you can enter an APN on your devices and use the data like that.

afri guy after the pre order is done will everybody be able to sign up?

3rd September :)

Last edited:

distantclarity

You can use our SIM in your MiFi device and have all your devices connected like that, otherwise if you're on the MTN network you can enter an APN on your devices and use the data like that.

20th August :)

3rd September Actually.

20th Aug is only for clients and friends of clients.

Lostears

Definitely going to either try get onto the beta for this!!! Pity i just took out my 1gig data contract with vodacom :/. If i manage to get hold of one of those routers, ill indefinitely cancel my data package and ship across to this.

Just to clarify, what packages will be on offer? Is it purely the 5gig option? Or would we be able to just get a 1gig package, this is all i use for my S3 and Nexus 7!

distantclarity

Could u please inform us how do u know about so much details "D not that I have a prob just wondering :D thanks btw

I could tell you but..... well, you know what i'm trying to imply.

I may or may not work for afrihost and I may or may not go by the moniker of Dr. Pixel (PhD in Awesomeness, and well.... pixels)