Afrihost Mobile: R145 for 5GB

AfriGuy

Afrihost
Staff member
Company Rep
i am a client but I never got an email? howcome afriguy? would like to take part

Login to your new Client Zone and click on the message icon on the top right :) The link will be there.

vicv

Expert Member
Here's some friend invites for 2 people:

Use one of the codes:
MIFI-84EE-A668-47AD
MIFI-1CA3-E717-D785

at afrihost.com/redeem

Last edited:

Bona Botse

A little insight goes a long way
I reckon, like an earlier poster, that this was the plan from the start... no amount of conventional marketing can create as big a fracas.

And also, got my order in :D.

DTBA

Expert Member
I reckon, like an earlier poster, that this was the plan from the start... no amount of conventional marketing can create as big a fracas.

And also, got my order in :D.

haha so u saying afiguy played with the server switch @10Am ... on and off and oonn and off ;D

AfriGuy

Afrihost
Staff member
Company Rep
haha so u saying afiguy played with the server switch @10Am ... on and off and oonn and off ;D

Busted :p
No really guys, the amount of people initially signing up created over 750k concurrent connections on the servers - causing all the issues.

DTBA

Expert Member
Busted :p
No really guys, the amount of people initially signing up created over 750k concurrent connections on the servers - causing all the issues.
I am telling every one about this deal so from on 3sept.... You will see more and more people joining the mobile side :D

DTBA

Expert Member
@afrihost @ afrihost staff very well done :D! best deal one could ever get

rph72

Executive Member
The address we had to enter, was that supposed to be the delivery address? If so, how can I change it?

DTBA

Expert Member
The address we had to enter, was that supposed to be the delivery address? If so, how can I change it?

I think we could just open a ticket after the Chaos if over. I had the same problem my city was not on that drop down menu