Afrihost Mobile: R145 for 5GB

Keegan

Expert Member
Yoh, I was extremely sad this morning when I was on the order form page and it bombed me out,
Then they added 4000 more Yay!!! Thanks Afrihost!

Then added 3000 more... :wtf: That's just crazy!! Wow awesome deal guys!

Seriously

Honorary Master
Just over 2000 devices left for today, order while you still can and jump in on the R22 million worth of devices and data we're giving away today :)

How would I know if I got one of the free devices? I had to leave after the big fiasco and only just ordered

AfriGuy

Afrihost
Company Rep
Yoh, I was extremely sad this morning when I was on the order form page and it bombed me out,
Then they added 4000 more Yay!!! Thanks Afrihost!

Then added 3000 more... :wtf: That's just crazy!! Wow awesome deal guys!

Yeah it's been crazy today.
I work at Afrihost and I've had my mind blown. A total of 8000 free MiFi devices given away, loads of data all in all, a total of R22 million being given away today. It's been properly awesome :D

AfriGuy

Afrihost
Company Rep
How would I know if I got one of the free devices? I had to leave after the big fiasco and only just ordered

If your order has been successful you've got yourself a device. It'll be confirmed under your Client Zone and you'll receive a confirmation mail within 24 hours.

kimbo

Expert Member
I think Afrihost should have a Oprah moment at the MyBB Conference .. "FREE MIFI DEVICES FOR ALL!!!"

AfriGuy

Afrihost
Company Rep
I think Afrihost should have a Oprah moment at the MyBB Conference .. "FREE MIFI DEVICES FOR ALL!!!"

o.0
Can you imagine?! Headlines in the papers the next morning "MiFi stampede at the MyBB conference with Afrihost awesome"

Seriously

Honorary Master
If your order has been successful you've got yourself a device. It'll be confirmed under your Client Zone and you'll receive a confirmation mail within 24 hours.

Thanks a lot. Order was successful with device. Now I feel tons better. :D

Keegan

Expert Member
Yeah it's been crazy today.
I work at Afrihost and I've had my mind blown. A total of 8000 free MiFi devices given away, loads of data all in all, a total of R22 million being given away today. It's been properly awesome :D

:D I hope there is enough budget for he rest of the year and next year... Hehe

labratza

Expert Member
I get a message in the accounts side that "here seems to be a problem with your debit order account" and it is the correct details for the account