Afrihost - Pure Fibre Feedback Thread Part 2

Anyone else experiencing some packet loss on Afrihost and Frogfoot currently?

Been getting around 2% packet loss for the past few days now, or is this normal? I haven't experienced this before.

View attachment 1609058
Yes, also having lots of instances of packet loss, but mine is coming in spikes, with it hitting 100% packet loss probably once a day.

Afrihost + FrogFoot in Cape Town

1698566608399.png

Any delightful Openserve treats for us on the 1st of November?

We are working on them, more information to follow once available.
I'll bet @Frogfoot Fibre never approach you / other ISPs with deals?
Do you ever expect them to?

In the 1 year + I've been actively following the fibre threads / looking at ISP websites, it's only ever MetroFibre and Openserve that seem to offer anything other than the standard.

Frogfoot, for the last year at least from what I've seen, nothing.

I'll bet @Frogfoot Fibre never approach you / other ISPs with deals?
Do you ever expect them to?

In the 1 year + I've been actively following the fibre threads / looking at ISP websites, it's only ever MetroFibre and Openserve that seem to offer anything other than the standard.

Frogfoot, for the last year at least from what I've seen, nothing.
Unfortunately, I don't have a definite answer to that. But I do know that when a FNO launches a promo, we extend it to our clients the best possible way.

Also just got the OpenServe notice. But no pricing changes for the other packages confirmed. I wanted to upgrade today or tomorrow to a 100Mbps package. Will that now be 100/75 at the current 75/50 price R747?

Also just got the OpenServe notice. But no pricing changes for the other packages confirmed. I wanted to upgrade today or tomorrow to a 100Mbps package. Will that now be 100/75 at the current 75/50 price R747?
Not sure. @Afrigirl could you please summarise the new speeds and prices?

Back