Afrihost - Pure Fibre Feedback Thread

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member
Big storm today, lightning whacked the house and blew the CPE, its always one plug that seems to get hit.

Anyway, logged a ticket and AH passed on to vuma.

Wonder how long it takes to come out and replace...

Ohh no the storm was quite heavy. If you want me to follow up you can just give me a shout. ;)

Freakboy

Expert Member
Drop me a pm with your clientzone email please.

bf1efaca-1854-4b27-a6b8-7274c06806f7.png

@AfriNatic you the man :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Andy Rose

So our hardware was just installed. How long before I can be back online? Octotel is the FNO and installation was done 2 hours ago

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member
So our hardware was just installed. How long before I can be back online? Octotel is the FNO and installation was done 2 hours ago

With Octotel it can take a day or so for them to provision the ONT.

ArnoVermeulen

Nothing to complain about. Just wanted to assure future fiber subscribers that Afrihost is the best out there. Thank you Afrihost and to all of it's social media reps.

Prof.Merlin

Expert Member
Hey Afri*

Can you please check up no the following ref numbers and see when the refund will be done: VVT-507-93883 with escalate number EAM-820-44219.

Thanks

joshsparkie

Did you use windows to do the speedtest? Confirmed on the speeds remain the same on android? Might be TCP Window scaling.

Seemed like it may have been a Windows issue, fiddled around with the autotuning setting a bit more and got it to work a bit better

Old_Liver

Anybody else experiencing any intermittent internet issues yesterday and today? Seems to be coming and going every few minutes.
MFN in Pretoria.

Naks

Executive Member
Not again...

All the lights are green, but there's zilch Internet.

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member
Anybody else experiencing any intermittent internet issues yesterday and today? Seems to be coming and going every few minutes.
MFN in Pretoria.

We not aware of any general MFN issues. Are you still experiencing the issues?