Expert Member
I see my client zone service label was changed to 200Mbps :p

Now for the account profile to actually change and it's full steam :thumbsup:

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Company Rep
I see my client zone service label was changed to 200Mbps :p

Now for the account profile to actually change and it's full steam :thumbsup:

Yes they have. The system will run a script to update all the network policies for the new speeds. This will take a while to complete.

I have manually run the one for your account now. ;)

Mr Scratch

Expert Member
Yes they have. The system will run a script to update all the network policies for the new speeds. This will take a while to complete.

I have manually run the one for your account now. ;)

You're amazing!
11032947171.png

ajcpt

I was just on my way here to ask about this. My parents' line was a 50/25 but since restarting the ONT this morning it is now speed-testing at about 50/50. Once the script has run will they be getting 100/50?

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Company Rep
I was just on my way here to ask about this. My parents' line was a 50/25 but since restarting the ONT this morning it is now speed-testing at about 50/50. Once the script has run will they be getting 100/50?

Yes. They will be running it manually for everyone now which will take a while and then we have it running automatically each second day to make sure that everyone is on the correct profiles when they upgrade or downgrade.

Peter_J

Same experience here. I will impatiently wait. Hopefully they run the dreaded script tonight.

blunt

Expert Member
@AfriNatic assume dev is busy messing around with the OS sessions? I see my connection dropped and reconnected 3x today already

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Company Rep
@AfriNatic assume dev is busy messing around with the OS sessions? I see my connection dropped and reconnected 3x today already

That would be Openserve. We see the dropped sessions as Lost Carriers. I'm guessing they are running scripts on their side to force the new speeds even if the line is already on the correct speeds.