Afrihost: We will not rest until we are number 1 on the MyBroadband ISP rankings

Johand

Expert Member
We will not rest until we are number 1 – Afrihost CEO

Does it imply that once they are number one they will rest and will let service levels drop again? I would prefer an ISP that doesn't plan to slack off/rest at any point in time.

Willem_Wikkelspies

Executive Member
Does it imply that once they are number one they will rest and will let service levels drop again? I would prefer an ISP that doesn't plan to slack off/rest at any point in time.
Surely if they reach no 1 spot they will work harder than ever to stay there?

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member

The ISP space is very competitive. A lapse in service is unforgiving so we will have to work extra hard to keep our position. The plan is simple provide the best possible service we can and back it up by providing services our clients wants. Pure Uncapped Unshaped Unthrottled fibre, DSL and LTE ;)

hugol

Must say I am extremely happy since I switched to Afrihost. Before Afrihost I where with 3 other ISP's and this is the first time I have no issues.

Don't know how accurate the bandwidth meter on the Pure Fibre is but hell, I don't care. Its not that they will cap me...

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member
Must say I am extremely happy since I switched to Afrihost. Before Afrihost I where with 3 other ISP's and this is the first time I have no issues.

Don't know how accurate the bandwidth meter on the Pure Fibre is but hell, I don't care. Its not that they will cap me...

Really awesome to get hear good feedback. I'm glad you are enjoying Pure internet Joy!

bromster

Executive Member
I've had 4g and fibre with them for about 4 years with no bad experiences.

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Not a subscriber but best of luck to you. Everyone wins with this sort of competition.

Done​

TEXTILE GUY

Honorary Master
I know when I was with AH, I used to bite the staff a lot of schidt when things went South, but they always sorted me out.
Gian is a bit rude - I mailed him a few times and he never responded, then again, maybe he was with a different ISP and didnt get the mails? Who knows.

Good luck chaps.