Afrikaans movies from 70's and 80's wanted

krokkie

PM me if you can help. Looking for movies and TV series that are not available in stores. E.g Liefste Veertjie, 'n Sondag in September, ens

Last edited:

Hamster

Resident Rodent
It's one thing to pirate, it's quite another to publicly promote it. Who knows, maybe your are a n00b policeman and this is entrapment.

shinji

Looking for Afrikaans movies and TV series from the 70's and 80's, have a few to share on Dropbox as well.
PM me if you can help.
Sorry chop, maar dié manier gaan nie lekker werk nie...

Probeer takealot, hulle het hope Afrikaanse films en reekse op DVD en die pryse is baie billik. Om die waarheid te sê, die prys van die wettige DVD werk goedkoper uit as die bandwidth wat jy op die aflaai spandeer.

Onthou - meeste van ons laai goed van die net af, maar bitter min is bereid om dit op 'n forum soos die te erken!

Last edited:

wizardofid

Executive Member
Looking for Afrikaans movies and TV series from the 70's and 80's, have a few to share on Dropbox as well.
PM me if you can help.
While it's still not illegal to download content, it's very much illegal to upload content, however the good news is the copyrights from the 60's have technically expired as per law.

L

Leonidas

Please don't say you would like to re-watch a movie like "Blink Stefaans"!!!

upup

Executive Member
Kyknet had a lot of old movies the other day and I watch most of them.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
SABC Encore has old; I mean really old; Afrikaans series...maybe they will roll out some movies...

Acid0

Expert Member
On the same note.

I am looking for the complete The Namakwalanders series, so if some one wants to sell their series or if you have link to a place that sells it please link it.
I have tried Raru who was the only guys that had the series but they cant find disc one of series one so it is not worth it to get the series from then, takealot don't have it.