Afrikaans schools becoming dangerous? Even little girls dare to smack you!

Solarion

Honorary Master
Reverse that role and Twitter's servers would have been catching on fire. Props to him for not hitting her back because instead of both of them being in hot water it's now just her.

I years ago decided that if anyone ever hits me - I'm punching back. Doesn't matter who it is or why.
If it's a guy punching me, he's going to regret that for a long time afterward while he's eating from a straw. If it's a woman hitting me I won't punch her but just a nice tight backhand across the head she will get the message fast.

rambo919

Executive Member
Reverse that role and Twitter's servers would have been catching on fire. Props to him for not hitting her back because instead of both of them being in hot water it's now just her.
Except now for the rest of his school career he's "that little weakling that got beaten up by a girl"

Solarion

Honorary Master
Except now for the rest of his school career he's "that little weakling that got beaten up by a girl"
People are funny eh. The will turn it around. He will forever be called a woman beater and will crucify him on the alter of public opinion. Don't underestimate just how far people will go to turn the victim into the perpetrator.

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
If it's a guy punching me, he's going to regret that for a long time afterward while he's eating from a straw. If it's a woman hitting me I won't punch her but just a nice tight backhand across the head she will get the message fast.
What is it's one of those Russian "ladies" with biceps bigger than your thighs? She will flatten you before you can do jackschit.

If someone klaps you you klap them back. Even Stevens.

Mar Vin

Expert Member
This wins the internet for the most pointless news today.

Since when was the danger level of anything judged by the language involved?
Can't help but feel the writer used "Afrikaans" for lack of a better word hehe...

rambo919

Executive Member
This wins the internet for the most pointless news today.

Since when was the danger level of anything judged by the language involved?
Afrikaans is the most dangerous language in the world, especially what gets said by "frikkie" (who happens to be twice your size) while freakishly calm is:
"nou luister jy baie fokken mooi vir my voordat ons mekaar verkeerd verstaan"

Knyro

PhD in Everything
Equality for the sexes. He should have bliksemmed her back!
I years ago decided that if anyone ever hits me - I'm punching back. Doesn't matter who it is or why.
Easy for you guys to say that here but we all know that if he had dared to lay a hand on her he would have been mobbed and stomped out by any other boys in the area in less than 10 seconds.