Afrikaans schools becoming dangerous? Even little girls dare to smack you!

konfab

Honorary Master
Nah, that's just your average run of the mill inbred white trailer trash. If she acts that way now, she will most likely get a big surprise later in life.
Nah, you will simply hear her screeching on some feminist online blog: "WHERE ARE ALL THE GOOD MEN GONE?"

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
The irony behind the guy's 'bio' who posted the Tweet,

Getting tired of the white genocide!!!
and here I thought he would endorse 'strong' white women.

The problem with that scenario is the spectators and those recording it not willing to step up.

surface

Executive Member
The thread should be reported but for outing & naming of children in public which is not right and results in cyber bullying which the twitter post is all about.
Agreed. That is definitely much worse. @losta - it seems you updated your original post couple of times. First time there was just a video youtube that displayed "removed" @rpm

Daruk

Honorary Master
Except now for the rest of his school career he's "that little weakling that got beaten up by a girl"
Is that how you see it? I see him as that guy with plenty of self control.

thestaggy

Honorary Master
She humiliated him expecting some kind of emotional payoff.... now everyone humiliates her.
You've not addressed nor solved anything. You've now got two bullied kids likely not in a good place mentally.

rambo919

Executive Member
The irony behind the guy's 'bio' who posted the Tweet,

and here I thought he would endorse 'strong' white women.

The problem with that scenario is the spectators and those recording it not willing to step up.
Always happens with bullies, everyone watches but turns on the bullied kid if he retaliates.

SkippyRamirez

Expert Member
Ah well, people do things for different reasons I suppose, fear being one of them. In high school I watched a fight between 2 guys. The one said he didn't want to fight, and refused to fight. The other guy beat him into a bloody pulp. Found out days after after, the guy who refused to fight's father told him that if he fights at school, his father will do worse to him.