Afrikaans schools becoming dangerous? Even little girls dare to smack you!

Mar Vin

Expert Member
After all the jokes and laughs we've had...

For what it's worth. Must say, that boy was raised well. More self control than most of you adults. Good trait to possess in Satafrika...

Cray

Honorary Master
It seems he is a foster child and taking such abuse for a while. Very sad situation.
Survival instinct, if you are a fosterling and someone attacks you, you might get thrown out if you retaliate. :(

ponder

Honorary Master
What if he's white?
Debateable, I recall an incident in the media some time back where one black guy called another black guy the k word, then there was a black guy calling a white guy the k word. From what I recall it was deemed racism.

Just highlighting double standards, most people wont blink at a term like white trash irrespective of the colour of who says it. But boy you call someone black trash and a shittorm will erupt.

Mar Vin

Expert Member
Debateable, I recall an incident in the media some time back where one black guy called another black guy the k word, then there was a black guy calling a white guy the k word. From what I recall it was deemed racism.

Just highlighting double standards, most people wont blink at a term like white trash irrespective of the colour of who says it. But boy you call someone black trash and a shittorm will erupt.
Wait....what happened to the black on black guy?
also what happened to the dom p0es that felt like calling a white guy the k word?