Afrikaans schools becoming dangerous? Even little girls dare to smack you!

thestaggy

Honorary Master
Thinking bout https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Silent_Voice_(film) now for some reason, kid bullies deaf girl, goes too far, everyone bullies him to the point of nervous breakdown.
Exactly what I implied...

She's not innocent, but having the public direct so much anger towards a young person will do serious damage as well. You've got two fvcked up kids right now. Everybody should pat themselves on the back.

Grep

My take, what he did is absolutely the right thing, been there, got stabbed, done that. She probably has serious mental problems brought on by who knows what, but commended.

rambo919

Executive Member
Debateable, I recall an incident in the media some time back where one black guy called another black guy the k word, then there was a black guy calling a white guy the k word. From what I recall it was deemed racism.

Just highlighting double standards, most people wont blink at a term like white trash irrespective of the colour of who says it. But boy you call someone black trash and a shittorm will erupt.
Frankly at this point I don't really see k-word as necessarily racially linked, it's actually become a word you call anyone of any race of a certain common persuasion. I know of many white k-words, we have actually reached racial equality but no one bothers to notice.

ponder

Honorary Master
Wait....what happened to the black on black guy?
also what happened to the dom p0es that felt like calling a white guy the k word?
I either don't remember or the story did not get updated in the media. Suspect it's the latter knowing how the media handles these things.

ponder

Honorary Master
Frankly at this point I don't really see k-word as necessarily racially linked, it's actually become a word you call anyone of any race of a certain common persuasion. I know of many white k-words, we have actually reached racial equality but no one bothers to notice.
All I'm gonna say is good luck with that...

ArtyLoop

Executive Member
Its a trigger word, like a pack of TNT, used to blow things out of proportion and get instant attention. Like the race card, just on mega steroids.

Dryden

Exactly what I implied...

She's not innocent, but having the public direct so much anger towards a young person will do serious damage as well. You've got two fvcked up kids right now. Everybody should pat themselves on the back.
Anyone in future who's gonna google her name (employers, partners and their families, any institution she wants to join etc) is gonna see her beating up a meek little orphan boy who had the decency to not hit back.

She's ****ed.

rambo919

Executive Member
I either don't remember or the story did not get updated in the media. Suspect it's the latter knowing how the media handles these things.
After having perused a few english black news websites a short while back..... oodles of black crime. I guess everything traditionally white does get major white crimes exposure with little emphasis on black crimes so you end up having only one side of the sensationalism story.

rambo919

Executive Member
All I'm gonna say is good luck with that...
If you want a real big explosion, call such a white person a k-word and be prepared to defend yourself, not only are they common they are very thin skinned.

Drifter

Honorary Master
He probably could have bliksimmed her back, but he did the right thing, I was taught you never lift your hands against a woman, no matter what. That little slut needs help.

EADC

Executive Member
After having perused a few english black news websites a short while back..... oodles of black crime. I guess everything traditionally white does get major white crimes exposure with little emphasis on black crimes so you end up having only one side of the sensationalism story.
What's a black news website?

Mar Vin

Expert Member
Its a trigger word, like a pack of TNT, used to blow things out of proportion and get instant attention. Like the race card, just on mega steroids.
Well nah....
its a word used by someone who actually means everything they said. Not for triggers etc. It's used by c*nts and primitive folks. Usually one slice short of a loaf.

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
He probably could have bliksimmed her back, but he did the right thing, I was taught you never lift your hands against a woman, no matter what. That little slut needs help.
Chauvinist!

Mar Vin

Expert Member
If you want a real big explosion, call such a white person a k-word and be prepared to defend yourself, not only are they common they are very thin skinned.
wait....white folk hate being called the k word?