Afrikaans schools becoming dangerous? Even little girls dare to smack you!

konfab

Honorary Master
She's not innocent, but having the public direct so much anger towards a young person will do serious damage as well. You've got two fvcked up kids right now. Everybody should pat themselves on the back.
Shem. She is in grade 10. It is legal for her to have an abortion in here in the People's Republik of South Africa, which means she is old enough to face the consequences of her actions.
Either she learns from this and grows into a decent human being whose actions outweigh the actions of her path, or she goes down the path of destruction.

Mila

Honorary Master
Commmmin!
Witha capital K ek sê!
She behaves like the average EastRand bouncer, looks for shyt with the smallest person when he is isolated. One day she is going to get what she is dishing out.

Typical bully.
I had to deal with a few of her kind in my life.

That said it must be sad to know what happens at her house that she is that way towards people. Children mimick adult behavior.

I would have kicked her in her fat face, but we have to give it to the boy who didn’t hit back.

rambo919

Executive Member
wait....white folk hate being called the k word?
The one's that think themselves above blacks but are actually in many ways no different to upper class shack dwellers..... yes they hate being equated to the objects of their disdain because a large portion of their ego's go into their supposed superiority.

EDIT: let me put it to you this way, outside the cities many people know what "white k-word" means but they are rarely stupid enough to say it to one's face.

Reactions: STS

ponder

Honorary Master
wait....white folk hate being called the k word?
It's not cool but not something I would lose sleep over. My nick in counter strike used to be juliass malema with a pic off him for my profile, people missed the juliass pun and used to get enraged by me especially after stabbing them and their weapons got levelled down :laugh: I'm probably the white guy holding the record for being called the k word the most I suspect, got called many other things as well.

Knyro

PhD in Everything
Surprised we have no mandatory comment by Lesufi. C'mon man this is a slam-dunk Afrikaner-bashing opportunity. Hella retweets and likes ripe for the picking. :unsure:

Sollie

Executive Member
Surprised we have no mandatory comment by Lesufi. C'mon man this is a slam-dunk Afrikaner-bashing opportunity. Hella retweets and likes ripe for the picking. :unsure:
I believe he couldn't find an Afrikaans translator at such short notice. ;)

Knyro

PhD in Everything
I wonder what her dad thinks about her casually calling him a "porra" like that.

cheesus

Goddamit I would cum so hard if a woman slaps me like that. That girl is going to become my type of prostitute when she cums of age.

Are Afrikaans schools not anymore the safe places in education and are they becoming more dangerous and out of control?
Sums of them are the good place wyl udders can bee a bit bed.

I years ago decided that if anyone ever hits me - I'm punching back. Doesn't matter who it is or why.
I decided years ago that when the hitting starts I get an erection.
I wonder what her dad thinks about her casually calling him a "porra" like that.
If I was the laaitjie I would have tuned her. I may be a porra but at least I dont have a parra.

Last edited:

Nicodeamus

Executive Member
This should not be anything new to many of us. Girls are very often behind encouraging boys to fight and sometimes as we can see they try to be provocative be starting the fight themselves. Great for the kid for not hitting her back, I am not sure if I would have been able to look away.