Afrikaans schools becoming dangerous? Even little girls dare to smack you!

ponder

Honorary Master
I remember seeing an old video of a schoolgirl girl beating on a guy, he takes the hits for a bit until he decides that's enough and then body slams the ovaries out of her. Outrage over his actions of course. What is he supposed to do though, just take the punches? That's ridiculous.
The old double standards and screw equality when it gets handed to you. People do have a legal right to defend themselves.

gamer16

Honorary Master
How do you win this fight? If he did defend himself he would have probably being labeled a wifey beater (most probably get beaten by all the bystanders for beating a girl).
Indeed you cannot retaliate but you can at least put your hands up to block and not just stand there sobbing, later on you call one of your hmmm shall we say more generously proportioned lady friends to go sort her out after school and if not that spend the rest of the day trying to make up a story to tell your mum because if your mum is like most Afrikaans tannies if she hears or sees what happend sal sy dadelik in haar man se bakkie klim en daai poppie en haar ma goed gaan bliksem in hulle eie huis.

The Voice

Executive Member
Indeed you cannot retaliate but you can at least put your hands up to block and not just stand there sobbing, later on you call one of your hmmm shall we say more generously proportioned lady friends to go sort her out after school and if not that spend the rest of the day trying to make up a story to tell your mum because if your mum is like most Afrikaans tannies if she hears or sees what happend sal sy dadelik in haar man se bakkie klim en daai poppie en haar ma goed gaan bliksem in hulle eie huis.
Hugo, bel die polisie!

Mar Vin

Expert Member
Oh please do elaborate?
There's a need to?
Encouraging him to smash the crazy girl? surely most of you here would have condemned him. Point being, I don't lift my hands to anyone not capable of properly defending themselves. That's like hitting a baby.

now now, to each his own. But clearly kry paar van jul vrouens P0es klappe
:ROFL:

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
There's a need to?
Encouraging him to smash the crazy girl? surely most of you here would have condemned him. Point being, I don't lift my hands to anyone not capable of properly defending themselves. That's like hitting a baby.

now now, to each his own. But clearly kry paar van jul vrouens P0es klappe
:ROFL:
If you actually took the time to watch the vid you'd realise the psycho chick is more physically capable than the boy. But in your weird mind all men are strong and all women are weak.

If some Russian bodybuilder chick po3sklaps the schit out of you I'm betting you'd lift your arms quick enough.

Mar Vin

Expert Member
If you actually took the time to watch the vid you'd realise the psycho chick is more physically capable than the boy. But in your weird mind all men are strong and all women are weak.

If some Russian bodybuilder chick po3sklaps the schit out of you I'm betting you'd lift your arms quick enough.
Broe...ok listen. I couldn't care what k@k u just said. You're clearly a wife beater yourself. little coward. I don't encourage this sh*t...period. That's my opinion regardless of how many ridiculous scenarios you make.

have a sister? I hope her bf will give her the p0es klap of her life this evening. We're talking about f@cking children here...All this coming from supposed grown ups...wtf.

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
Broe...ok listen. I couldn't care what k@k u just said. You're clearly a wife beater yourself. little coward. I don't encourage this sh*t...period. That's my opinion regardless of how many ridiculous scenarios you make.

have a sister? I hope her bf will give her the p0es klap of her life this evening. We're talking about f@cking children here...All this coming from supposed grown ups...wtf.
Something tells me you're virtually signalling a tad too much :unsure:

Urist

Expert Member
Kid did the right thing.. .even though she probably would have kicked his ass anyway.
In addition to her, there would then be an army of these out to get him.

He should probably go to judo classes or something, use other people's aggressive momentum to make them hurt themselves.

Last edited:

The Voice

Executive Member
On a serious note, it's quite clear from his body language that he isn't going to retaliate. I'll go one further and say that it also shows that this wasn't a one-off, and that the girl, and possibly others (those in the vicinity and/or the ones filming) bully him for that very reason: he's obviously an easy target.

And when you see **** like this happening more regularly and distributed on social media, 280+ school shootings in a calendar year in America starts to make perfect sense. Violence begets violence.

cheesus

The old double standards and screw equality when it gets handed to you. People do have a legal right to defend themselves.
You are not wrong, the court of popular opinion may beg to differ though.

Nick333

Honorary Master

His husband is actually a lot bigger than him.