Afrikanerbond calls for ministry for minorities

thechamp

Honorary Master
The Afrikanerbond on Sunday proposed that a permanent ministry of South African minorities/communities be established.

In a letter to President Cyril Ramaphosa, Afrikanerbond chief secretary Jan Bosman asked the president to give serious consideration to the establishment of a liaison mechanism for minorities and South African language, cultural, and religious communities to promote, evaluate, and monitor the concerns and specific needs of these groups in the different government departments, provinces, and constitutional institutions.
https://citizen.co.za/news/south-africa/government/2132502/afrikanerbond-calls-for-ministry-for-minorities/

zophas

So they want a Ministry of White Administration and Development?

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Minority rights are already ingrained through the constitution. Isn't there a directorate within the dept of arts and culture dealing with minority cultural affairs?

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
They should be on the same level as the National House of Traditional Leaders.

R13...

Honorary Master
Put them with women, children and people with disabilities. Then Bathabile would have a job still in the new admin

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
Can't this bunch of racist inbred afrikaaners just crawl up their own arseholes and die already?

Bewlen

Can't this bunch of racist inbred afrikaaners just crawl up their own arseholes and die already?
Keeping it classy, I see. But to be fair, that's what I say about the mk vets. And the house of traditional stealers. And 98% of parliament. And Julius. And let's not forget Andile, although he makes me chuckle. They can even crawl up each others' hassholes. So hey, float your boat. ;)

PS: the above also applies to the entire ANC

PPS: actually, ESPECIALLY the entire ANC.

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
Keeping it classy, I see. But to be fair, that's what I say about the mk vets. And the house of traditional stealers. And 98% of parliament. And Julius. And let's not forget Andile, although he makes me chuckle. They can even crawl up each others' hassholes. So hey, float your boat. ;)
My comment is as classy as these morons. I do agree with the rest of your post.