After R743,644.95, Digitech is broken - SITA redesigned it, used "admin" for password

But the developer has to eat.
I say developer but who knows .

This probably is the computer they used...:laugh:
40ipml01p_802d69bc24da00e91058cb5914193cff.jpg

Last edited:
The site is down.

The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.
PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory in Drupal\Component\DependencyInjection\PhpArrayContainer->createService() (line 79 of /var/www/beta.digitech.gov.za/core/lib/Drupal/Component/DependencyInjection/PhpArrayContainer.php).Drupal\Component\DependencyInjection\PhpArrayContainer->createService() (Line: 176)
Drupal\Component\DependencyInjection\Container->get() (Line: 212)
Drupal\Component\DependencyInjection\PhpArrayContainer->resolveServicesAndParameters() (Line: 62)
Drupal\Component\DependencyInjection\PhpArrayContainer->createService() (Line: 176)
Drupal\Component\DependencyInjection\Container->get() (Line: 550)
Drupal\Core\DrupalKernel->getCachedContainerDefinition() (Line: 895)
Drupal\Core\DrupalKernel->initializeContainer() (Line: 472)
Drupal\Core\DrupalKernel->boot() (Line: 708)
Drupal\Core\DrupalKernel->handle() (Line: 19)

What is the purpose of publishing MSM article after MSM article that exposes ANC looting and corruption, without even mentioning the ANC directly?

Am I missing something?

What is the purpose of publishing MSM article after MSM article that exposes ANC looting and corruption, without even mentioning the ANC directly? Am I missing something?
It may seem logical, but organs of state and state-owned enterprises are not directly linked to the ruling ANC or any other party. They are seen as independent, with Parliament and the Departments/boards with oversight powers.

It shows though that even the IT SOE can't judge properly what quality they are "buying". What happened to building our own, and doing things in-house because we have a large consolidated IT agency to serve all departments? I taught myself Drupal so I know it is really not complicated. It is way simpler than most client/server application systems. Government should have standardised their own templates to bring DOWN the cost of doing websites for departments.

Reminder: Anybody harping on "MSM is bad" is a stuck record reciting Nazi propaganda
@LCBXX sit down

This is nothing, E-Tshwane is down, they can't process payments anymore through their website. You get a lovely error, good luck tell them it's broken, SPoke to the MMC MEC Support and they all sitting there going Eish.

Back