After the lockdown is lifted, would you still like to work from home?

After the lockdown is lifted, would you still like to work from home?

• Yes

Votes: 122 59.8%
  • No

Votes: 45 22.1%
  • I usually work from home

Votes: 37 18.1%

• Total voters

minkukel

Expert Member
1. I do not have to be in an office to do 99% of my tasks.
2. Working from home means I don't have to deal with loud people in a office.

Big Rat

MY office were working 2 days a week before lockdown, so we will most likely continue with that.

Brian_G

Executive Member
Not sure how socially healthy it is, so I'll have to go with no.

I used to before my business crashed.
Thing is, as an employee it's nice if cooperative, but as a business owner / partner it's a lot harder to be properly disciplined so can be a strain.

saor

Honorary Master
Be nice to get a smaller office space and use the savings to get work pc's at home as well. Work between office and home depending on the day. The idea of going to sit in an office 5 days a week seems strange now, tho I'll obviously be used to it after a week back at work.

Colin62

Executive Member
A fourth option, for working from home part of the time, would get my vote.

VooDooC

Expert Member
I would like 2 or 3 days from home a week, we've already been asked to rather just stay at home when the lockdown has lifted unless you REALLY need to go into the office for something.

So far it seems like productivity has gone up quite a lot these past two weeks once everyone got used to WFH. We have enough collaboration tools and the one thing that I do not miss is people just walking up to my desk demanding stuff, now they actually have to follow procedure.

axsis

I would like to continue working from home. What sucks about the situation now is there are none of the benefits. That said I'd still like to be able to go into the office occasionally, even if that's 2 days a week. Also really miss being able to just go out and about which is unrelated to WFH.

Benefits would be: More time for Gym, not spending 1-2 hours traveling, being able to manage time as I please.

konfab

Honorary Master
I love working from home. Started a week before Ramaphoes's great suppression.
Having a nice home cooked lunch every day with my wife is the best.

LOTR

A couple of days a week would be great. On the condition that the rest of the hoard are back at work/school.

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
Would be nice if I can continue to do so. Go to work maybe twice a week, rest work from home.

Will chat to HR, manager and CEO and see if we can make this possible.