Age Of Empires IV

cavedog

Honorary Master
And so the Tech test comes to an end since 6pm. If you still have it open in steam you can still play and you can still launch it on the ms store I believe.

StoneCold

Expert Member
And so the Tech test comes to an end since 6pm. If you still have it open in steam you can still play and you can still launch it on the ms store I believe.
Pity I missed this thread. I enjoyed the closed beta and the stress test and already have the game pre-ordered on Steam as I cancelled my gamepass.

Once the full version is out, we should hookup for some games. I'm not the best, normally just comp stomp, but wouldn't mind doing some team games vs humans and improve my game :)

PS: Its a pity that we don't have a local server, even though we have a local Azure presence. Best latency I had so far was 178ms (from Bloem).

cavedog

Honorary Master
Pity I missed this thread. I enjoyed the closed beta and the stress test and already have the game pre-ordered on Steam as I cancelled my gamepass.

Once the full version is out, we should hookup for some games. I'm not the best, normally just comp stomp, but wouldn't mind doing some team games vs humans and improve my game :)

PS: Its a pity that we don't have a local server, even though we have a local Azure presence. Best latency I had so far was 178ms (from Bloem).

Did about 23 hours of game time.

Was really fun. Had some friends join me for 4v4 matches and it was fun.

Really like the Chinese and English. I think the UK servers isn't bad in terms of delay and latency actually. It's also pretty full with low queue times.

Surv0

Executive Member
I refunded.... honestly not worth the money they want. Competitively, its a complete mess. Graphically, not much better. They fixed the unit sizes at least but there are some other pretty glaring issues.

Going from AoE2 DE, to this, feels like its going from hardcore to arcade.

Will wait for patches, and the campaigns better be amazing.

Nurple Derple

Honorary Master
I was playing the English last night and got annoyed after a few hours of their stupid accent every time you clicked on someone. Can't even tell what language they're talking
I've watch some gameplay and boy the villagers are annoying as fark. They're always freaking screaming for some reason.

RunningFromFat

I refunded.... honestly not worth the money they want. Competitively, its a complete mess. Graphically, not much better. They fixed the unit sizes at least but there are some other pretty glaring issues.

Going from AoE2 DE, to this, feels like its going from hardcore to arcade.

Will wait for patches, and the campaigns better be amazing.
My gf told me it looked like a mobile game when she saw it XD