Airbus will track your bathroom visits

Bradley Prior

MyBroadband Journalist
Super Moderator
Airbus will track your bathroom visits

Attention airline bathroom loiterers: The next generation of Airbus aircraft will track how long you’ve been in there.

It’s all part of an effort to make commercial cabins a digitally aware domain. [Bloomberg]

Nithan15

Expert Member
Step 2 weigh your crap before it flushes to accommodate a softer landing.

eehellfire

Executive Member
At each seat, your belt will signal red for unbuckled and green when fastened. The goal is faster boarding and departure, dispensing with those lap-scrutinizing walk-throughs flight attendants must perform. The crew will also have access to information on what’s onboard and where, like which galley carts contain specific meals, such as preorders or vegetarian selections.
It won't help - what stops me from buckling my seat belt and sitting on it? Or leaving it super loose?
The walk through will still need to be done

3WA

Executive Member
Good to hear. I can happily share my spreadsheets covering the last 7 years with them.

garp

Executive Member
Another clickbait headline. How is a system that does nothing more than monitor if a queue is building up outside the toilets in any way the same as "Airbus will track your bathroom visits"?

dualmeister

Honorary Master
Next. They will analyze your poo and then serve you the correct dietary requirement accordingly.

eg2505

Honorary Master
now see how LCC like ryan air and easyjet make money off this.

pay per visit? premium access? gold access?