Alcohol and Cigarettes - Lockdown edition

TheRidDlerX

I wonder how long it will be until we start seeing ads for these on here and other sites. Freakin ******* at my local spar told me they will be selling smokes all thruout the lockdown. Got there today, oh they only announced it yesterday, sorry won't be selling now. This is gonna be a sucky sucky few weeks ahead

FNfal

Executive Member
WTF is wrong with the government some moron decides we can not have cigarettes and that is it .
As far as i am concerned the whole lock down is bull shyt .
Now they deciding what i can and cannot buy .
They have broken this country now they are putting the finishing touches to their work .

wizardofid

Executive Member
Or alcoholic or heavy daily drinker.

DTs can be fatal if not monitored and treated properly.
Actually smoking as well, as far as I am aware suddenly stopping can lead to heart attacks, or it can just be BS

Bewlen

There is NO reason to stop selling cigarettes during this period. Government is simply showing a tyrannical side that frankly belongs in kindergartens only. This is draconian and nanny-state gone wild. I am an ex-smoker so no skin off my back, but this is such a spiteful nanny restriction of liberties, that it exposes the immature underbelly of our Supreme Great Leaders.

Randhir

Honorary Master
There is NO reason to stop selling cigarettes during this period. Government is simply showing a tyrannical side that frankly belongs in kindergartens only. This is draconian and nanny-state gone wild. I am an ex-smoker so no skin off my back, but this is such a spiteful nanny restriction of liberties, that it exposes the immature underbelly of our Supreme Great Leaders.
No to mention cutting off a revenue stream.

FNfal

Executive Member
Mr bheki Jack boots cele is revelling in his new found power .
He is relishing ever moment of it .
Him and his cohorts are showing the drinkers and smokers a thing or two , i bet it burns his ass that he cant do much about the zoll smokers .

Last edited: