Alcohol ban lifted and lockdown restrictions relaxed as second COVID-19 wave passed

The_MAC

Executive Member
This is just a short amnesty before the winter hard lock-down during the 3rd wave, because they were too busy playing with their plums while they should have been ordering the vaccine last year already

s0lar

Expert Member
Or until people abuse alcohol again and cause trauma cases to fill up hospitals.............
And then people will blame government again when the ban is brought back..............
..................the same movie being played on repeat
I’m guessing you not much of a drinker, right?

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master
Or until people abuse alcohol again and cause trauma cases to fill up hospitals.............
And then people will blame government again when the ban is brought back..............

or abuse the fullstop?

cn@

Expert Member
Whatever ....

The timing of the lifting is good since, as I'm typing this, I'm drinking the last helping of my case of brandy.

But I'm done drinking anyway during weekdays for the foreseeable future. Only weekends for me from now on.

ConfusedR

Expert Member

or abuse the fullstop?

Yeah..........atleast the fullstop doesn't cause trauma cases to fill up hospitals so that government need to ban the poor little fullstop.

Shake&Bake

Party Liaison
I'm just going full on bulk buying.
Not going to be caught out in the winter again by these communists and Afri-archs.

doodlesZHS

Did he thank Cuba for sending doctors we didn't need being paid for with money we didn't have while countless doctors, nurses, medical staff, etc. are unemployed locally?
This really pisses me off as well,we pay them inflated prices for their healthcare labour because of the "special" relationship the ANC has with the Cuban goverment while we have plenty of unemployed healthcare workers milling about!

LetsDance

At least drinkers do not get hit with 'ramping up production' costs like cigarettes did.

neoprema

Executive Member
Once the country has been vaccinated and COVID-19 is no longer a risk there is no need to lockdown, restrict nor have the state of emergency anymore so I imagine all of that will be cancelled.

Mekon

Expert Member
Maybe spineless Cele can actually do some proper policing now that the cops can't chase surfers on Pty beaches anymore. Even if it makes h unpopular.