Alcohol ban lifted and lockdown restrictions relaxed as second COVID-19 wave passed

ConfusedR

Expert Member
Entire family and extended don't want the vaccine - it has dead baby cells, toxins, they don't need it because they already got immunity, it's causing nurses to faint and elderly to die etc.... list just goes on and on.

If you do research on all medicines(and current vaccines) and what they contain and what is used to create them, you will never ever take anything again.

Cray

Honorary Master
I wonder what the queues are like? Ordered Whisky online and have 30 litres of Wort brew to get through before I need to go to the bottle store again...

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
The great love for Cuba was a "shock". Maybe that is the ANC's aim for SA. A raft of poor people eking out an existence trying to swim for Mauritius while the ANC fat cats live large a la Castros. I don't think Cuba helped "us" much; we bought mediocre medicos and medicines at inflated prices from them. Or is this a thank you for where an ANC Big Man surcharge was diverted to a Panamanian account by their counterparts in Cuba?
There's almost 1.5million total cases so far just in SA. They have the audacity to tell us proudly that the communista doctors have treated 38k covid patients across the entire African continent, and we must bow down and lick their red and olive drab boots? Squirrel is a ****ing ****.

Anyone here been to a hospital or even know of anyone that went to a hospital in the last twelve months who got treated by a communsita doctor?

Aghori

Honorary Master
If you do research on all medicines(and current vaccines) and what they contain and what is used to create them, you will never ever take anything again.

I've never had any vaccines at all or medicines from birth - I grew up in rural India and played with half-burnt dead bodies on the river Ganges. This recent trend of "sheltering" children is worrying.

ConfusedR

Expert Member
I've never had any vaccines at all or medicines from birth - I grew up in rural India and played with half-burnt dead bodies on the river Ganges. This recent trend of "sheltering" children is worrying.

Not everyone on this planet, is you.

Cray

Honorary Master
Everyone who bitches about vaccines should stare long and hard at this picture...

WMYJ2DJU4LB4LQRQS2YVDPMUOM.jpg

One was vaccinated for Smallpox, the other not....

heartbroken

Expert Member
I wonder what the queues are like? Ordered Whisky online and have 30 litres of Wort brew to get through before I need to go to the bottle store again...
Just got a report from my local, no queues at all, walk in, buy, walk out. Seems like people in my area are still well stocked.

Nerfherder

Honorary Master
This is just a short amnesty before the winter hard lock-down during the 3rd wave, because they were too busy playing with their plums while they should have been ordering the vaccine last year already
Well I have learnt my lesson... stock up as the wave hits. If only to keep the breweries in business.
They can close the beaches in winter... I have no use for them at all during that period.

Nerfherder

Honorary Master
This is just a short amnesty before the winter hard lock-down during the 3rd wave, because they were too busy playing with their plums while they should have been ordering the vaccine last year already
Well I have learnt my lesson... stock up as the wave hits. If only to keep the breweries in business.
They can close the beaches in winter... I have no use for them at all during that period.

Aghori

Honorary Master

Get a copper still and enough yeast, brewing eq and ingredients and empty bottles. Once-off investment that will pay off.

Nerfherder

Honorary Master
Actual clinical peer reviewed research or watching youtube videos with no reliable references.

I thought so.

Nerfherder

Honorary Master
Get a copper still and enough yeast, brewing eq and ingredients and empty bottles. Once-off investment that will pay off.
I'd rather support the local industry... but If this these types of bans carry on I'm going to start rethinking that.

Dan C

Honorary Master
No queues at all, just like the last time it was unbanned. Maybe this afternoon when the rich come home from work.