Alcohol Bargains - Empty thy wallets

Hamster

Resident Rodent
Will ask the wife if she intends to finish all the bottles of wine we have...

WAslayer

Executive Member
Specials..? Now..? No, they will slightly jack up prices for this week with the restart of sales..

Nemus

Expert Member
sadly...... Might go out for a beer on tap to get the monkey off my back and check again next week.
I was thinking the same thing today. Get me a lekke beer or 3 and let the rush and price hikes pass.

Londo

sadly...... Might go out for a beer on tap to get the monkey off my back and check again next week.
Gotta hold off until the fresh stuff arrives. I'm not drinking the stuff that has been sitting in an opened partially empty keg since when? Early December?

WAslayer

Executive Member
Gotta wait two or three weeks before buying beer now.. have all of sab hoarded stock sell out and wait for the fresh stuff..

hellfire

Honorary Master
Gotta wait two or three weeks before buying beer now.. have all of sab hoarded stock sell out and wait for the fresh stuff..
That doesn't make a lot sense - it's only been 6 weeks of alcohol lockdown.
I'd guess most liquor outlets are regularly selling stock that old

Gotta hold off until the fresh stuff arrives. I'm not drinking the stuff that has been sitting in an opened partially empty keg since when? Early December?

They'll open new kegs now and they'll still be fine, the commercial stuff anyway. Definitely won't be served the kegs that were open before the ban, you really wouldn't be able to drink that.

Nah is all still fresh enough, SAB stuff is good for months once packaged.