Alec Baldwin fatally shoots woman with prop gun on movie set

William Foster

Expert Member

geezer

Expert Member
Well, there should be HD video footage to check that fact.
I may be mistaken, but I think that its been said previously that no cameras were rolling at the time of the incident.

marine1

Honorary Master
He is such a clown, i hope they prosecute him to the full extent of the law, he is a liar. Guns dont just shoot people on their own.
He pulled the trigger aiming it at people and he knows it.
Now he is making up stories to try protect himself, so much for doing the right thing.
Funny how Karma goes after people, spent the better part of 4 years attacking the ex president

Claymore

Executive Member
Police are investigating the ammunition supplier, who may have introduced a live round:
I read an article by an armourer who said that he weighs every round (including before handing weapons out) so that he knows for sure what sort of round (live, dummy, blank) is going into a weapon.

Rickster

EVGA Fanatic
I can understand if an actor got accidently shot during filming but a cinematographer?

Why would he aim a gun and pull the trigger at a cinematographer with no cameras rolling?

saor

Honorary Master
Alec Baldwin: 'I didn't pull the trigger' of gun on 'Rust' set
This statement makes no sense, tho could just be journo taking things out of context...

When asked why he pointed the gun at Hutchins and pulled the trigger when that wasn't in the script, Baldwin said, "I would never point a gun at anyone and then pull the trigger, never."

Defonotaltaccount

Expert Member
Where's Gyre ?
Come in and explain this series of errors.
Faulty gun, teleporting ammunition, ghost hands pulling triggers and the gun pointing itself.
Or
Just a lying PoS actor who killed a person due to negligence ?

MrGyre

Executive Member
Where's Gyre ?
Come in and explain this series of errors.
Faulty gun, teleporting ammunition, ghost hands pulling triggers and the gun pointing itself.
Or
Just a lying PoS actor who killed a person due to negligence ?

You should at least@ a person if you are calling someone.

Feel free to show me the post where I said he was innocent, I said we just have to wait for more info to come out.

Guns do misfire depending on the model, however a gun misfiring, having a live round in the chamber and pointing it towards someone while a scene wasn't being filmed is very, very strange. Earlier it was stated that Alec Baldwin shot someone, but now he says he didn't pull the trigger? It isn't actually clear what he is actually trying to say.

MrGyre

Executive Member
Example of gun misfiring, this model was recalled. I think for a colt somebody may have loaded the live ammo and cocked the hammer prior, but it makes no sense to scream cold gun if they weren't shooting a scene?