Alec Baldwin fatally shoots woman with prop gun on movie set

airborne

Honorary Master

Thor

Honorary Master
Alec Baldwin, 63
Hilaria Baldwin, 38
25yrs difference between the two and all 7 kids are with Hilaria no ex wives/kids in the mix, damn he started late with having kids.
He looks like a Netflix documentary in the making.

CleanShot 2022-03-31 at 11.14.05@2x.png

Itsa Trap

Expert Member
I've been at a birthday party where one of the young ladies had to say to a guy "Haaai OOM, OOM is dan amper net so oud soos my pa!" and had to put the stress on OOM before the oom's wife came to remove him. The ballie was hitting 70 and still had energy for that kak.

So yeah, Alec seems to be on track agewise.

UrBaN963

Honorary Master

Well we've known he doesn't fire blanks for a while now...

I reckon she could put the lead back in your pencil.
49-hilaria-baldwin-hot-pictures-will-make-you-drool-forever-best-of-comic-books-45.jpg

Howdy

Expert Member
Production company fined for safety violations:

I thought "Is that what a human life is worth" when I read this:

The agency has issued the maximum $136,793 (£105,000) fine to Rust Movie Productions.

Then read further. So the OSHA found them guilty, fined them the max they could, while the criminal case continues.

"While this concludes our OSHA [Occupational Safety and Health Administration] investigation into this matter, I understand law enforcement is continuing its criminal investigation.

Last edited:

ponder

Honorary Master
Then read further. So the OSHA found them guilty, fined them the max they could, while the criminal case continues.

That's one guilty finding so far, it will not bolster their case & I suspect it will get worse...

The Darkness

Expert Member
It’s funny watching this video above. All he keeps doing is passing the blame on. Typical entitled movie star. Except that any time a gun is handed to you, you should check it yourself. It’s nothing to quickly open it, see “aah there’s the round, let me quickly check that…”. It takes less than a minute.
He’s the one at fault.