All online shopping now allowed in South Africa

Fjorko

Expert Member
Can i buy speakers from my favourite AV shop guys - that's all i want to know.

Last edited:

Swa

Honorary Master
The buzz is that online vibrator sales are going to explode.
Aye, seems I invested in all the wrong things. First schooling instead of sanitiser and masks, and now vibrators.

Cruelty

Which site delivers dop?
Makro still lists booze on their site. And new booze items are added to Promos ... undoubtedly automated systems at play.
You obviously won't get it til lockdown allows. Or maybe they just cancel your order and keep your bucks for a few weeks. Or maybe they skelm deliver it to you ... f-knows.

PAYBACK

Expert Member
"Retailers must give prominence to those goods which are manufactured in the Republic of South Africa" lol STFU you numpties!

Reactions: Swa

rietrot

Honorary Master
"Retailers must give prominence to those goods which are manufactured in the Republic of South Africa" lol STFU you numpties!
Obviously they shouldn't have used the word "prominence" because it's just to difficult for some people to understand.

TEXTILE GUY

Honorary Master
Obviously they shouldn't have used the word "prominence" because it's just to difficult for some people to understand.
LOL - yeah, I can imagine a few strikers - seeing as prominence is being given, they gonna want theirs

Petec

Expert Member
REALLY? Fully agree PAYBACK! Guavamint utterly destroyed local manufacturing going back over 10 years, coz they let their Chinese overlords have free reign and be hardly subject to local tariffs and proper vat declaration. The demise of the powerhouse that once was Local South African manufacturing was the first of the ANC's monumental messups which just spiraled out of control from there.

TEXTILE GUY

Honorary Master
REALLY? Fully agree PAYBACK! Guavamint utterly destroyed local manufacturing going back over 10 years, coz they let their Chinese overlords have free reign and be hardly subject to local tariffs and proper vat declaration. The demise of the powerhouse that once was Local South African manufacturing was the first of the ANC's monumental messups which just spiraled out of control from there.

100% :thumbsup:

The Magster

"Customers must wear a mask when receiving the delivery and must stand at least 1.5 metres away from the courier when accepting delivery."

So couriers won't expect me to sign their waybill slip?
We were handed our package by a courier wearing mask and gloves. No signing was necessary. But we had to have our photograph taken with the package as proof of delivery and receipt! Fame at last!