"All religions should be equally disregarded or hated"

The Voice

Executive Member
Watched an interesting program on cults the other day. Basically, it said that all major religions were once cults - it's just the amount of followers they ended up with that separated them from the rest.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
Watched an interesting program on cults the other day. Basically, it said that all major religions were once are cults - it's just the amount of followers they ended up with that separated them from the rest.
see correction above.

I watched the same last week - very interesting.

Last edited:

grok

Honorary Master
Indonesians are great. I’m typing this having a beer sitting in a bar in Banjarmasin in Borneo. Big Muslim city but all is cool as they let you do your thing while they do theirs.

I’m escaping the fires in Borneo so flying to Jakarta tomorrow to visit some mates and attend a leaving do on Saturday before flying home on Sunday :p
Just don't be gay now mkay..

It's easy to not be bothered when you fit into their parameters of what's acceptable.

The Voice

Executive Member
see correction above.

I watched the same last week - very interesting.
Aye, just that it seems like once you hit x number of zealots it stops being a cult and suddenly becomes recognised as a religion for some reason.

Spizz

Goat Botherer
Just don't be gay now mkay..

It's easy to not be bothered when you fit into their parameters of what's acceptable.
Trust me, this place is far more liberal for the individual than many places I've been.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
A new islamic revert/convert.

He called on all of France to unify and act in order to overcome what he termed the "Islamist hydra", referring to a multi-headed serpent of Greek mythology.

Splinter

Honorary Master
Watched an interesting program on cults the other day. Basically, it said that all major religions were once cults - it's just the amount of followers they ended up with that separated them from the rest.
Agreed. Although this has been said before. But it is worth repeating.

surface

Executive Member
I think I am missing something here. Riet can you advise how religion comes about it's "Why"?
Are you basically dumb or something? Where would you be if adam wasn't created from clay and thereafter eve from adam's ribs about 6000 years ago. Modern day genetic engineering is still way behind this 6000-year old technology. You must get out sometimes.