All things Sunsynk (Deye, Inge, etc...)

Oh look! Solar assistant stil going strong!
warriors-curry.gif

David is not correct - the system doesn't work properly when the date time on their servers are following ponytail time and mess with the timer settings...

And the data is gone, just like all my data predating the region move, David needs to understand that not all his users are clueless.

This is the 7th outages since the beginning of the year. If this continues, I will be investigating Solar Assistant in the near future.

SunSynk Server Outages
----------------------
1. 28 January 2024 : 3:40am to 11:20am and from 2:00pm to 3:15pm
2. 29 January 2024 : 11:35am to 12:20pm
3. 1 February 2024 : 11:55am to 2:05pm
4. 5 February 2024 : 1:15pm to 2:30pm
5. 7 February 2024 : 1:25pm to 3:20pm
6. 2 March 2024 : 6:40am to 3 March 8:20am
7. 5 March 2024 : 4:40am to 9:10am

So now my app is signed out and refuses to log me back in. Just repeatedly prompts for password.

:ROFL: Anyone else get this? Spam I'm guessing? Wixclubs?

EDIT: OK apparently it's legit. :ROFL:

Spam.jpg

Last edited:
Someone (the owner) posted this on the "Sunsynk South Africa Users Group" Whatsapp Group:

Sunsynk Health.png

It was deleted after a few minutes, for apparently flouting the groups rules. But I forwarded it to a few buddies before it was deleted, hence the above screenshot.

Seems like this could be useful in future to keep track of Sunsynk Connect health / downtime issues.

Apologies if this has already been posted. Here is the direct clickable link which you can bookmark / pin in your web-browser:

And the data is gone, just like all my data predating the region move, David needs to understand that not all his users are clueless.
Ja-nee, all of "the missing data" elephant in the room conveniently ignored...

Am I correctly misunderstanding his statement: "...[data] will restore when the app is on-line"
Restored including or excluding historic data? ...since (for one of many examples) I ( and many/most of us except the blessed few with Solar ass-sistant) have almost nothing to show for Saturday 2 March..?

Or does this really mean "accept whatever data we show you whenever we manage to get it online and accept that any historic data that's lost or missing is at our ponytail-brigade's laser-focussed discretion" ...?

Ja-nee, all of "the missing data" elephant in the room conveniently ignored...

Am I correctly misunderstanding his statement: "...[data] will restore when the app is on-line"
Restored including or excluding historic data? ...since (for one of many examples) I ( and many/most of us except the blessed few with Solar ass-sistant) have almost nothing to show for Saturday 2 March..?

Or does this really mean "accept whatever data we show you whenever we manage to get it online and accept that any historic data that's lost or missing is at our ponytail-brigade's laser-focussed discretion" ...?

I care not what he says or doesn't say, the data is gone and this last episode is but just one example...

1709645897515.png

Reactions: acp
I still have my old Solarman dongle, might consider using it if this continues.

I see the Web interface is back, not sure for how long...

Back