All things Sunsynk (Deye, Inge, etc...)

Has anyone had their Sunsynk data logger die? Mine has been offline for 2 days and there are no lights on the logger itself.

Has anyone had their Sunsynk data logger die? Mine has been offline for 2 days and there are no lights on the logger itself.
A friend had that happen when his system was a month old. SS had to be sent away for repairs but he was given a loan unit.

The repair took so long that the installer just left the loan unit in permanently.

Is there anything I can check to troubleshoot?

It seems fine now though. What's even more strange is that the inverter was supposed to shutdown if SOC drops below 25%
any indicators on the actual batteries?
Grid was still active so it would not shut down -

any indicators on the actual batteries?
Grid was still active so it would not shut down -
The one battery is fully charged and the other isn't, I didn't check this morning but it seems like it only drained one of the batteries

My wife just reminded me of what I did last night...

My prepaid meter wouldn't connect so I flipped the manual change over switch to recharge and then flipped it back. I did this while the inverter was on, not sure if I damaged something in the process.

My wife just reminded me of what I did last night...

My prepaid meter wouldn't connect so I flipped the manual change over switch to recharge and then flipped it back. I did this while the inverter was on, not sure if I damaged something in the process.
I Don't know why so many installers don't insist on putting a dedicated plug for prepaid CIU

Back