1. Poladot
2. Cardano
3. Chainlink
4. Uniswap
5. Sushiswap

x5 minimum.

JohnStarr

Executive Member
Mmm...I don't want to trade using Binance. I just want to buy some coins and keep them. Is that possible?

JohnStarr

Executive Member
I think I am just bloody dumb today...doesn't appear to be any way to deposit ZAR into the Binance account and buy from there, and working out how to just spot buy coins.

saor

Honorary Master
Nice little uptick in the markets while btc hangs around.

JohnStarr

Executive Member
Bloody VALR...put in R150 to buy a few altcoins. Turns out most of the coins aren't available! And you have to buy BTC before using that BTC wallet to buy altcoins...for which you need a minimum of 0.0005 BTC. Fark!

saor

Honorary Master
Bloody VALR...put in R150 to buy a few altcoins. Turns out most of the coins aren't available! And you have to buy BTC before using that BTC wallet to buy altcoins...for which you need a minimum of 0.0005 BTC. Fark!
You're gonna piss away money without doing just 10 seconds of internetting before doing crypto things. Don't shuffle money around and then make decisions, make the decision first and then shuffle things around according to a plan. As has been said, use coinmarketcap. If you search for VALR you can clearly see zero volume on their alt pairs & also that they're bitcoin trading pairs. That should be when you ask questions, not after you've already put money in. You're wasting your time with R150...fees are gonna eat that unless all you're after is some tiny amount to see what trading is like.

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/valr/
1.png

Last edited:

JohnStarr

Executive Member
You're gonna piss away money without doing just 10 seconds of internetting before doing crypto things. Don't shuffle money around and then make decisions, make the decision first and then shuffle things around according to a plan. As has been said, use coinmarketcap. If you search for VALR you can clearly see zero volume on their alt pairs & also that they're bitcoin trading pairs. That should be when you ask questions, not after you've already put money in. You're wasting your time with R150...fees are gonna eat that unless all you're after is some tiny amount to see what trading is like.

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/valr/
View attachment 1027066
Yeah I don't want to spend much at the moment. Small seems fine to get to grips with things.

phly

Expert Member
Did anyone manage to get into and ride Alice token

phly

Expert Member
I was watching someone explain what it is just yesterday. And he was to state where to get it before it gets listed as he thought it would skyrocket when it hits binance. Should have paid attention

K T

I was watching someone explain what it is just yesterday. And he was to state where to get it before it gets listed as he thought it would skyrocket when it hits binance. Should have paid attention
WHO!?

kickin_da_habit

Did anyone manage to get into and ride Alice token
I got in late at $23...saw it jump from $37 to $48 (in a few seconds) and then jump back to $37. I sold at $37.
That was a lucky break. Fell back to $22 now...