Amazing tech deals from Makro and HiFi Corp

Newsfeed

MyBroadband Newsfeed
Amazing tech deals from Makro and HiFi Corp

A former South African president was recently asked what he thought about the latest petrol price hike.

“Paying more for petrol only happens to people who are rude,” he said.

“I have been using the same petrol station for 10 years, and I always pay the same price.”

“I drive up and politely ask the petrol attendant for R200. And you know what, for the past 10 years I have always got R200. I never paid a cent more,” he concluded.

Hamster

Resident Rodent
A former South African president was recently asked what he thought about the latest petrol price hike.

“Paying more for petrol only happens to people who are rude,” he said.

“I have been using the same petrol station for 10 years, and I always pay the same price.”

“I drive up and politely ask the petrol attendant for R200. And you know what, for the past 10 years I have always got R200. I never paid a cent more,” he concluded.

Adhvik

Dear All. The Mi box android tv box as advertised by Kloppers is an excellant buy as it is now updated to Oreo and supports Dstv now hd Netflix youtube and Chromecast in 4k. Get it while it's on offer now. I have got mibox for 1.5 years and it works great and have put in an ethernet adapter with 3 additional USBs. Best cord cutting option

FaSMaN

Expert Member
Dear All. The Mi box android tv box as advertised by Kloppers is an excellant buy as it is now updated to Oreo and supports Dstv now hd Netflix youtube and Chromecast in 4k. Get it while it's on offer now. I have got mibox for 1.5 years and it works great and have put in an ethernet adapter with 3 additional USBs. Best cord cutting option
Hmm you registered just to post a advert ...

PS There isnt even a price on the kloppers products in the list...

kloppers.JPG

BBSA

Honorary Master
You give Kloppers a bad image with a post like this.

Dan C

Honorary Master
You give Kloppers a bad image with a post like this.
Kloppers had a bad image since I was born.. But then again all the franchise furniture places were not any beter :p