Amazing! - the other comments...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fergus

Expert Member
wushtiger said:
Either argue with some real information or just keep quiet and listen to us bitch!
TheRodent said:
Amber, I honestly see no single post in this thread that needs to be moderated
I think this was out of line. You just don't call a woman 'bitch'.

Mercury

fergus said:
That sentence is, at best, ambiguous. If there had been a comma after "us", you would have had a point. Without it you do not.

slimothy

Banned
yeah he wasnt calling her a bitch he was saying listen to us bitch as in listen to us bitch moan and whine.

LandyMan

Honorary Master
fergus said:
You missed the bus fergus ... he meant 'listen to us bitching'. He didnt call HER a bitch

fergus

Expert Member
Mercury said:
If there had been a comma after "us", you would have had a point. Without it you do not.
Actually you're right. I just read it the way with the comma. I suggest substituting 'bitch' with 'whine' to avoid any ambiguity.

LoneGunman

Expert Member
I call guys 'bitch' at times, so its not a gender-related insult. Anyone who you figure is a lowlife in some way, can be called a bitch, without needing to bring their gender into it.

I mean currently the IBurst Helpdesk are our bitches :p

LoneGunman

Expert Member
Yeah, Amber probably cant comprehend the idea that most of us would probably hate and despise each other in real life, but thanks to IBurst, we're all united as 'customers' here on forum - and more or less tolerate each other, in order to get the best service possible, as consumers.
That's democracy in action. Now go answer that phone Amber, wash my dishes while you're at it, oh yeah - and speak to the hand :)
*holds up hand, palm outward*

LandyMan

Honorary Master
LoneGunman said:
Now go answer that phone Amber, wash my dishes while you're at it, oh yeah - and speak to the hand :)
See what happens Amber? Companies like our beloved service providers take us back to the Stone Age! :D

slimothy

Banned
the sexist comments aren't cool, how do you even know amber is a female? even if amber is a she, don't call her darling and sh*t, other than that I got nothin to say

Amber

Banned
noone said:
Men call other men names, yet, you're fully aware of this and want to be treated as an equal. When we treat you as an equal, you're unhappy with that too. So what do women want? Respect? Sure, but I'm sure that if I give you respect you'd have a problem with that too! :D
I dont expect to be treated equal, but if you call me a bitch I'm going to call you a bastard :)

guest2013-1

Amber said:
I dont expect to be treated equal, but if you call me a bitch I'm going to call you a bastard :)
I wouldn't dish something out I'm not able to take myself, so go ahead ;)

RichardG

Honorary Master
That's sexy, You can call me bastard, But I wont call you B1TCH!

Amber said:

Status
Not open for further replies.