Amazing! - the other comments...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneGunman

Expert Member
in this virtual enviroment, 'gender' is obviously irrelevent - so its juvenile and mindless in the extreme to try and either make any points by virtue of your alleged gender, (whether its choosing a 'female' nickname - or by pointing out supposedly sexist remarks). I personally used the term bitch at you coz this hiding behind 'gender' in your nickname and attitude, is bizarre - you're a lowlife troll, and a bitch, regardless of your gender :p
(oh and you can call me a 'bastard' if it makes you feel better, I wont run and tell the teacher on you :)

Amber

Banned
LoneGunman said:
in this virtual enviroment, 'gender' is obviously irrelevent - so its juvenile and mindless in the extreme to try and either make any points by virtue of your alleged gender, (whether its choosing a 'female' nickname - or by pointing out supposedly sexist remarks). I personally used the term bitch at you coz this hiding behind 'gender' in your nickname and attitude, is bizarre - you're a lowlife troll, and a bitch, regardless of your gender :p
(oh and you can call me a 'bastard' if it makes you feel better, I wont run and tell the teacher on you :)
I find it strange how you say all this yet it was your attack and not mine. Are you trying to justify you remarks. I am certainly not hiding behind a gender, can I help it I am female and can I help you feel so threatened by this that you need to stoop so low. I have not personally insulted you, yet you insist with each of your posts to attack me.

Your posts show little to no constructive thought but are rather a collection of emotions which in practice hold little to no substance.

I do not need to call you anything because your actions are enough for others to make up their minds, I know mine is made up about you.

RichardG

Honorary Master
Amber, you could be male, that what his trying to hint, We don't see your FACE, So you can be any gender, acting like female, Sorry but just giving my point of view.

ghoti

Karmic Sangoma
what i cant believe is the lameness of this. wether she is a female or not is irrelvant, a lot of the people attacking her are acting more feminine than a bunch of queens at a gay rights rally. stop freeken attacking people, and get back on topic.

LoneGunman

Expert Member
Way back when this 55 year old breathless businessman in his dirty vest first appeared, calling himself 'Amber' and talking like a #5fm bimbo repeatedly reminding people that he was 'female' - I made the point then, that 'gender' is irrelevant online, and if you're USING gender in any way, (like mentioning over and over that you are 'female' - as this 55 year old businessman keeps doing) If all you can do to get noticed is remind people of your gender - you have to be some kind of troll-dork in the first place.

Talking about your alleged 'gender' in order to get focused on, is the real scraping of the barrel online, and stooping real low, like 'Amber' is doing - 'Amber' the 55 year old businessman, who wants to keep reminding us that he is a woman. He or she, is actually a troll and a joke, regardless of what their genitals are.

Last edited:

Amber

Banned
LoneGunman said:
Way back when this 55 year old breathless businessman in his dirty vest first appeared, calling himself 'Amber' and talking like a #5fm bimbo repeatedly reminding people that he was 'female' - I made the point then, that 'gender' is irrelevant online, and if you're USING gender in any way, (like mentioning over and over that you are 'female' - as this 55 year old businessman keeps doing) If all you can do to get noticed is remind people of your gender - you have to be some kind of troll-dork in the first place.

Talking about your alleged 'gender' in order to get focused on, is the real scraping of the barrel online, and stooping real low, like 'Amber' is doing - 'Amber' the 55 year old businessman, who wants to keep reminding us that he is a woman. He or she, is actually a troll and a joke, regardless of what their genitals are.
Once again it is you who keeps mentioning this. I have only ever mentioned this twice. Once on this thread and once on the Off Topic Thread a while back. If anyone seems to be making a big fuss over this it is you. Why?

guest2013-1

I always tell chicks I'm going to kick em in the nuts, then they go "haha, I dont have nuts" and I'm like... yes... they're called ovaries, so now you know how hard I'll kick you! :D

LoneGunman

Expert Member
Yeah, there's something about tired sweaty 55 year old businessmen in dirty vests, who call themselves 'Amber' online, that really bring out the 'kick 'em in the ovaries' in me :)

LandyMan

Honorary Master
noone said:
I always tell chicks I'm going to kick em in the nuts, then they go "haha, I dont have nuts" and I'm like... yes... they're called ovaries, so now you know how hard I'll kick you! :D
BBWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
/me ROFPMP

Status
Not open for further replies.