Amazon.co.za's underwhelming launch

Then I really have to wonder what the point of the whole exercise is.
You can already order a lot of things from Amazon.com if you need to and they'll ship here just fine, sometimes faster than local companies.

Please avoid Loot. They are part of Iqbal Survé's state capturing cabal.
I don't care. If they have what I want (and they usually do) then I will use them. Always been happy with Loot's service, not gonna stop just because I don't like someone.

Loot is a million times better than amazon and sometimes even better than takealot.

I don't care. If they have what I want (and they usually do) then I will use them. Always been happy with Loot's service, not gonna stop just because I don't like someone.

Loot is a million times better than amazon and sometimes even better than takealot.
Did you vote for Zuma as well?

I take it you don't drink Coke as well?
Very rarely, but me not drinking coke has a much smaller influence on the future of South Africa than voting for Zuma or supporting scoundrels like Scurvy.

Very rarely, but me not drinking coke has a much smaller influence on the future of South Africa than voting for Zuma or supporting scoundrels like Scurvy.
Lol yes just like boycotting Spur, Dischem, Clicks, Tyme bank, Tresemme. etc. etc.

What? What did they think was going to happen? South Africa becoming the next America making trillions of Dollars a day for them? No sir. South Africans are poor. We are getting poorer by the day. Select few people can afford to make use of online services like Amazon. Here in SA, we now buy the cheapest T-shirt we can find, even if at a second-hand store and we wear that t-Shirt for 5-10 years. If there are too many tears and holes in the T-shirt, then we will try and buy a new one.

AFAIK the recent campaign against Dischem did have an effect, so yes.
Not really. A lot of people went to their pharmacy requesting their scripts so they can go elsewhere... Most came back to Dischem the next month.

What? What did they think was going to happen? South Africa becoming the next America making trillions of Dollars a day for them? No sir. South Africans are poor. We are getting poorer by the day. Select few people can afford to make use of online services like Amazon. Here in SA, we now buy the cheapest T-shirt we can find, even if at a second-hand store and we wear that t-Shirt for 5-10 years. If there are too many tears and holes in the T-shirt, then we will try and buy a new one.
Vote for the ANC and get one for free.

Back