Ambulance too late for teen: Proudly South African

Status
Not open for further replies.

tibby.dude

Executive Member
The father was negligent ... wtf was his kid doing on the back of an open bakkie transporting furniture ???.

My kids are inside the car in their car seats when we travel.

ANC and GVT are not to blame for the stupidity of some people.

lilDeath

Executive Member
Absolutely shocking!!!
This has all the ramblings of the Carte Blanche episode where they investigated the whole Emergency helicopter services and medical aid approvals, etc.
Just sad that emergency services takes even longer than the Police, which is generally slow anyway.
Wonder who / what the scapegoat is going to be this time...

lilDeath

Executive Member
tibby.dude said:
The father was negligent ... wtf was his kid doing on the back of an open bakkie transporting furniture ???.

My kids gets are inside the car in their car seats when we travel.

That's harsh judgement.
It's a bakkie!!!
Accidents do happen.
What would your response be if everyone was squashed in the front (4 people) and they got side-winded or had a blown tire, with the same happenings from then on further????

pupa

Banned
tibby.dude said:

My kids are inside the car in their car seats when we travel.

Typical African response again! I thought that is what you would say! We agree its negligence PPL do stupid stuff and accidents happen, so that's the justification for the bad response! of the Ambulance? They prolly use it as a brothel and were to busy spreading aids when it was needed! I hope you never get to need one, then again you prolly have the insurance of this private copter scheme, so who would care about the rest

tibby.dude

Executive Member
lilDeath said:
It's a bakkie!!!

Well you don't see people strapping their kids to the roof rack or putting them in their venter trailers now do you ???.

Why should bakkie drivers be so patently stupid then ???.

ajak

Expert Member
So this makes tibby happy,well next time a taxi with all occupants die because the ambulance does not arrive on time I’ll jump out of my skin with joy. :mad: :mad:

lilDeath

Executive Member
tibby.dude said:
Well you don't see people strapping their kids to the roof rack or putting them in their venter trailers now do you ???.
Why should bakkie drivers be so patently stupid then ???.
Only a person that have no clue what they are talking about would make a comment like this.
I must say I am once again proven wrong that idiotic comments can be made.
I did not take you for one though... but I have been proven wrong before. :rolleyes:

tibby.dude

Executive Member
pupa said:
Typical African response again!

Unlike you Pupa I actually know where Wesselsbron is and that region has no major medical facilities except for the local doctor and vet ... the kid was as good as dead anyway.

We were in Jan Kempdorp two years ago which is not to far from there and my daughter got seriously sick and the GP stabalised her and I drove all they way back to Kimberley to get her into a decent hospital.

My inlaws must go to Bloem hospital for treatment.

Maybe I should blame the whiteys in medical school for running off overseas to go work in the UK rather and for not being interested in serving in these rural areas and Netcare for not building hospitals there and people moaning because the govt imported Cuban doctors and the grades being lowered so that blacks who is willing to serve their communities can get into the medical profession.

You are really scraping the bottom of the barrel today Pupa.

pupa

Banned
tibby.dude said:
Unlike you Pupa I actually know where Wesselsbron is Another assumption and that region has no major medical facilities except for the local doctor and vet ... the kid was as good as dead anyway. What a fcucking justification, How did the rescuers know, After the father found them traveling 53 k's an hour they took another 20 minutes to arrive after the father? Maybe it was because they were white? (SIC)

We were in Jan Kempdorp two years ago ( OH The place where my wife grew up) which is not to far from there and my daughter got seriously sick and the GP stabalised her and I drove all they way back to Kimberley to get her into a decent hospital. Another agreement to the lack of facilities, whos fault is that?
My inlaws must go to Bloem hospital for treatment.

Maybe I should blame the whiteys in medical school for running off overseas to go work in the UK ( Blame BEE. AA) rather and for not being interested in serving in these rural areas and Netcare for not building hospitals there and people moaning because the govt imported Cuban doctors and the grades being lowered so that blacks who is willing to serve their communities can get into the medical profession.

You are really scraping the bottom of the barrel today Pupa.
Who's scraping the bottom is the ANC and your GVT they are incapable of organizing, I said absolutely nothing, left comments to you, You were so stupid yourself with you blatant typical African mindset and comments!

Last edited:

Scott

Expert Member
Company Rep
I have traveled on the back of a bakkie while moving house...its lots of fun

But then, the safety of the person is dependant on the person. Im not stupid so i didnt do anything which could endanger my life (apart from playing with a tennis ball while cruising along constantia neck ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.