AMD EPYC VPS Beta Testers Required - Round 2 - More awesomeness

Jade @ Absolute Hosting

Absolute Hosting Representative
Company Rep
Hey guys, a quick update and apology for the delay.
We have another EPYC server on route so are planning the install for both servers around the 25th of the month along with other changes.

For those that have opted to help us test, thank you and please hang in there, I’ll be sure to update this thread closer to the time.

There are plenty of spots available so if you’re keen for a month of stress testing then please jump onboard. The more the merrier.

Have a good eve

linear

Hey guys, a quick update and apology for the delay.
We have another EPYC server on route so are planning the install for both servers around the 25th of the month along with other changes.

For those that have opted to help us test, thank you and please hang in there, I’ll be sure to update this thread closer to the time.

There are plenty of spots available so if you’re keen for a month of stress testing then please jump onboard. The more the merrier.

Have a good eve
Will be these be hosted at MWEB and behind Optinet's transit still or are you guys moving to having your own peering on NAP etc?

Jade @ Absolute Hosting

Company Rep
Will be these be hosted at MWEB and behind Optinet's transit still or are you guys moving to having your own peering on NAP etc?
Same location - the point of this beta test is not about network throughout but rather hardware benchmarking on AMD’s latest EPYC CPU’s so the better higher the workload the better

Apogee

Same location - the point of this beta test is not about network throughout but rather hardware benchmarking on AMD’s latest EPYC CPU’s so the better higher the workload the better
Please sign me up.

Will make sure to put some effort in the feedback.

Jason-ZA

@Jade @ Absolute Hosting I'm already a customer with an EPYC VPS, but happy to help beta test if you have space.

If you have space keep my slot low priority (give everyone else a slot before me, and only if there is still a spare one sign me up :) )

Jade @ Absolute Hosting

Company Rep
PM's will be going out soon.

There is still space available if any others want to join in on the trial, please comment below and I'll be in contact.
2021-08-19_11-26-36.png

Jade @ Absolute Hosting

Company Rep
Hey Guys, we have about 30 active VPS testers and are actively looking for more participants.

If you have one VPS server then feel free to signup for another two or three as we want to see the host / solution pushed and benchmarked.

We’re currently pushing around 2% utilization on the host with lots of room to stretch even further :D

Looking forward to providing you with a 2 month free VPS test bench

Pho3nix

The Legend
Hey Guys, we have about 30 active VPS testers and are actively looking for more participants.

If you have one VPS server then feel free to signup for another two or three as we want to see the host / solution pushed and benchmarked.

We’re currently pushing around 2% utilization on the host with lots of room to stretch even further :D

Won't say no to another instance

ab-user

Expert Member

Me too please