AMD EPYC VPS Beta Testers Required - Round 2 - More awesomeness

Jade @ Absolute Hosting

Absolute Hosting Representative
Company Rep
Hi Jade, I'd be interested in having a go.
Hi Bud

I have sent you an invite to one of the private chats which provides you with all the info you need to get going with our beta testing.

thanks for your interest and have fun with your vps servers.

please provide us with feedback

HeroNextDoor

Having dealt with a lot of VPS hosts locally I must say Absolute Hosting must be one of the best if no the best!

Signup and ordering process is smooth and easy! I got a text message and email on every step of the server from creation to ready for use.

The panel is easy to navigate and responsive.

The AMD VPS I'm using is eating everything I can possibly throw at it like a champion!

Well done Absolute Hosting team keep up the good work @Jade @ Absolute Hosting !

Jade @ Absolute Hosting

Company Rep
The AMD VPS I'm using is eating everything I can possibly throw at it like a champion!
Glad to hear that the VPS server is grinding away and thanks for the feedback

Have you tried comparing the various VPS options to see which provides you with the best performance?

EPYC Milan VPS Ruthenium (EPYC IBPB CPU Type)
vs
EPYC Milan VPS Ruthenium (EPYC Rome CPU Type)
vs
EPYC Milan VPS Ruthenium (EPYC CPU Type)

Kyle @ Absolute Hosting

Company Rep
Having dealt with a lot of VPS hosts locally I must say Absolute Hosting must be one of the best if no the best!

Signup and ordering process is smooth and easy! I got a text message and email on every step of the server from creation to ready for use.

The panel is easy to navigate and responsive.

Well done Absolute Hosting team keep up the good work @Jade @ Absolute Hosting !
Thank you for the great feedback and kind words :)

Glad to hear that the VPS server is performing as well as we had hoped.
Please do feel free to order a second or third if you would like to test the other CPU types mentioned by Jade earlier.

Jason-ZA

My experience has been similar to @HeroNextDoor

Very impressed with the performance of the 2 VPSs I have, I've mostly been using the Rome CPU type. (Haven't compared it with any of the other types yet)
I've installed Microsoft SQL Server Developer edition on it and runs perfectly.

I'm planning on spinning up some more docker containers on it soon to see how well it handles that, but so far I have struggled to even come close to maxing out the CPU.

Jade @ Absolute Hosting

Company Rep
We're busy testing one of the vps servers with a control panel that we may implement in future and seeing some impressive results with GTmetrix.

2021-08-27_13-29-56.png

Jade @ Absolute Hosting

Company Rep
Would love to be added if you still have any spots left.
Hi,

Thanks for your interest, but the beta is nearing completion so there wont any further testing required at this time.

Please keep a look out for any future beta testing that we may run.

Jason-ZA

1 month later and my beta VPS is still going strong, I am mainly using the EPYC Rome CPU Type server and it's one of the fastest VPS's I've ever used, very impressed! :)

ADrunkTeddyBear

Expert Member
Very impressed with everything. Will definitely use you guys for my VPS needs from now on!

I used the VPS mainly for code compiles (my windows machines at 10-15 mins to recompile our entire application)

This VPS has it done in less than 5 mins. Absolutely amazing and a lifesaver when needing to make changes on the fly while your application is live.

5/5 Stars