AMD EPYC VPS Beta Testers required.

Jade @ Absolute Hosting

Absolute Hosting Representative
Company Rep
We're glad to announce that we'll be ready to start accepting VPS Testers within the next few days after resolving the issues with our AMD EPYC SuperMicro Server.

We'd love for you to participate in the beta program and help us in delivering the best possible VPS Solution in SA.

In return will provide all active beta participants with coupon codes at the end of the beta program which can be used for discounts on any VPS Server purchases.

Please put your name down within the thread to indicate your interest and I'll be in touch with you within the next few days.

EDIT: Pricing for the new VPS Servers have been posted in this thread

Last edited:

Jade @ Absolute Hosting

Company Rep
Thanks for all the interest guys, I’ve liked each of your comments so that you’re notified that I acknowledge your interest - without spamming the thread.

Our engineers are busy with the setup and we may be ready by Sunday. I’ll provide updates as they are available.

Here’s to an awesome weekend - cheers
50956530-D4CD-43D7-A0B9-308B0EAB8C6C.jpeg

Jade @ Absolute Hosting

Company Rep
Morning Bryn
Yes please - we should be able to start handing out vps servers soon and I would appreciate your input. Thanks for reaching out

Jade @ Absolute Hosting

Company Rep
@Jade @ Absolute Hosting Any idea when pricing will be available for the vps packages?
We have some provisional pricing available at the moment - note that the pricing below is not finalized but rather an indication of what to expect.
Pricing will be published on our site as soon as we are ready to commence the beta testing

amd-epyc-vps-pricing-absolute-hosting.png