AMD to Intel: Nyah Nyah Nyah Nyah Nyah

scotty777

...doesn't know
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! AMD are really a living bunch, they develop all the cool stuff, intel perfects it, then AMD gets angry, at which point Intel play naughty super-massive-corporation and get fined, then AMD pounce like Ninjas to tease them, that is until they realise they still making a lose

flashfire208

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! AMD are really a living bunch, they develop all the cool stuff, intel perfects it, then AMD gets angry, at which point Intel play naughty super-massive-corporation and get fined, then AMD pounce like Ninjas to tease them, that is until they realise they still making a lose
lol , but AMD raised their market share at least , which is a good sign .
What about AMD's X64 archietecture dj jyno ?

dj_jyno

Expert Member
Since 64-bit computing has not been critically important, I was comparing 32-bit CPUs. Sure, Intel copied AMD64, but they eventually combined it in a CPU family that turned out to be much better than AMD's offerings - cooler and faster for the same clockspeed.

milomak

Honorary Master
it's a good thing i got my i7 before the fine.

we can only hope that this leads to AMD being competitive again. i personally hate it when one manufacturer has a clear advantage.

medicnick83

Paramedic
I personally like the competition between Intel & AMD.

I have always and will always be a Intel fan boi but I've owned a AMD chip or 2 in my time and they really are good, I just prefer Intel for some reason.

genetic

Honorary Master
AMD is good and have made great CPU's (especially the original Athlon series... not the XP), but nowadays Intel takes the cake.

Chevron

Serial breaker of phones
This is just awesome. Great news to start the day! :)

flashfire208

Before this turns into a fanboy argument , just remember that without the amd competion intel could charge whatever they liked and would no longer need to research new technologies . So i say viva AMD and the Money their saving us and tech their developing !

DJNgoma

Expert Member
Before this turns into a fanboy argument , just remember that without the amd competion intel could charge whatever they liked and would no longer need to research new technologies . So i say viva AMD and the Money their saving us and tech their developing !
Same can be said about Neotel & Telkom, AMD & nVidia.