'An indictment of South Africa': whites-only town Orania is booming

AdrianH

Expert Member
True, they allow the MyBb high IQ gang to hog the glory on their behalf, while they quietly go about their business of inventing great things.
You can't put "high IQ" and "myBB" in the same sentence, they are mutually exclusive.

Mar Vin

Expert Member
True. I've read
Isn't that the REAL disappointment in the Orania project?

After all these years, while 470.000 Afrikaners moved (fled) out of the country, Orania managed only to get "1700" of them?

In that sense Orania is a bitter failure
True...I've read up on quite a few negative reviews from Afrikaaners who have been there before.

losta

True...I've read up on quite a few negative reviews from Afrikaaners who have been there before.
Most negative thing for Afrikaners is that in Orania they actually have to work their ass off themselves instead of living off the backs of black people (cheap labour).

Not a very successfull model with 1700 inhabitants in 30 years time...

surface

Executive Member
With your attitude, I doubt if you get invited to braais, do you?

Most negative thing for Afrikaners is that in Orania they actually have to work their ass off themselves instead of living off the backs of black people (cheap labour).

True. I've read

BBSA

Honorary Master

Nonsense, they have labourers.

Supervan II

True. I've read

Of course there will be those that won't find favour in living there. Young people, for one. Career-minded people would be another, I'd reckon.

Methinks it would perfectly suit like-minded people who: a) are on pension and b) those that are unable to find any work due to AA/BBBEE/EE, etc.

Mar Vin

Expert Member
Of course there will be those that won't find favour in living there. Young people, for one. Career-minded people would be another, I'd reckon.

Methinks it would perfectly suit like-minded people who: a) are on pension and b) those that are unable to find any work due to AA/BBBEE/EE, etc.
I Couldn't agree more.

Milano

Honorary Master
On the other side the british ancestry superiority complex also rears it's ugly head a lot with certain people..... hardly helps the old wounds heal.
:ROFL: :ROFL: That's a sad story. Have you considered selling it to You or Huisgenoot? And you do realise they have therapy for people still suffering from Boer War syndrome in 2019?