'An indictment of South Africa': whites-only town Orania is booming

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Tempus

Expert Member
Does Afrikaner heritage and culture include racism and a low view of black people?
I can ask you the same thing. Does the different black heritages include racism and a low view of white people ?

At least we have evidence of that looking at government policies and political parties outcry against all white south africans.

Grant

Honorary Master
Why is it considered funny, and appropriate, to say that about people living in Orania but not for people living in The Gateway Village?
It could be said about anybody having emerged from a potentially compromised gene pool.
Allow me to present exhibit (b) :
images (41).jpeg

RedViking

Nord of the South
I can ask you the same thing. Does the different black heritages include racism and a low view of white people ?

At least we have evidence of that looking at government policies and political parties outcry against all white south africans.
Just answer the question, that is if you know something about Afrikaner heritage and culture. Stop being hurt.

Cray

Honorary Master
Your fragile government is apparently triggered by the thought of white people running their own town free from corruption and keeping it successful years later.
White people are just as capable of corruption...

https://citizen.co.za/news/south-af...ader-carel-boshoff-now-accused-of-corruption/

Orania’s leader Carel Boshoff now accused of corruption

Boshoff’s recent salary hike and car purchase, as well as accusations of infighting and maladministration, are plaguing the Afrikaner-only Northern Cape settlement.
A long list of accusations of maladministration and infighting is being directed at the president of the Orania Movement (OM), Carel Boshoff.

Boshoff is mainly known as the son of the founder in 1990 of Orania, an Afrikaner settlement intended as the beginning of a volkstaat. Boshoff once admitted his disappointment that Orania had only about 1,000 residents rather than the 60,000 he had once anticipated.

Boshoff is accused of illegally purchasing a Mercedes-Benz for R102,000, and for hiking his salary by 45%, reports Beeld.

There are no ANC towns run this well in the entire country. Every single one has massive corruption problems. How many received unqualified audits? None if I remember correctly.
18 Municipalities received unqualified audits but yeah, not a pretty picture....

https://businesstech.co.za/news/gov...ocking-state-of-south-africas-municipalities/

rustypup

Expert Member
Sorry your ancestors? Just by being white does not make it your success,
By the same token, just by being black does not make this exclusively your country.

Can't have it both ways, Captain Chip-on-Shoulder....

If it's about where/when you're born, your blatant racism has no play here.

But thinking is just harder for some, I guess.

John Tempus

Expert Member
Just answer the question, that is if you know something about Afrikaner heritage and culture. Stop being hurt.
I did answer the question but since you are a bit slow in the head.

Your question was simply bait and so idiotic it does not qualify as a legit question.

Again I ask you. Does the different black heritages include racism and a low view of white people ?

John Tempus

Expert Member
Did the British influenced a lot of the Afrikaner heritage and culture ?
Afrikaner culture us rooted in mostly dutch and partially french elements.

The British is the last on the list of cultural influence for the Afrikaners.

But you know all this, all your half ass questions is just bait but I am keen to see where you are going with this.

RedViking

Nord of the South
I did answer the question but since you are a bit slow in the head.

Your question was simply bait and so idiotic it does not qualify as a legit question.

Again I ask you. Does the different black heritages include racism and a low view of white people ?
You'll have to ask @thechamp

1592982802475.png

xeslaro

Executive Member
Colour me surprised. Orania exceeds my expectation. Thought it was some shitty dust-bowl of Afrikaner subsistence. Far from it, very far.

It rings true, it seems - a Boer maak a plan.

RedViking

Nord of the South
Afrikaner culture us rooted in mostly dutch and partially french elements.

The British is the last on the list of cultural influence for the Afrikaners.

But you know all this, all your half ass questions is just bait but I am keen to see where you are going with this.
Shame you must be very hurt if someone asks a question and you draw your own conclusion.

John Tempus

Expert Member
Shame you must be very hurt if someone asks a question and you draw your own conclusion.
Just put on more band aids.

You never asked a question, you just baited and you know it.

I am still waiting for you to answer my questions but its a shame you feel so hurt that I ask you the same question and you refuse to answer.

Snowflakes all return back to the ocean, feel safe.

rietrot

Honorary Master
Hell yes.... original concentration camps had an immense, long-lasting, impact.

Ignorance is not a super-power?
Probably still where some of the victim mentally amongst Afrikaners come from.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.