'An indictment of South Africa': whites-only town Orania is booming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt91

Expert Member
So you agree they are from a culture of snowflakes, they should grow a thicker skin.
You seem like your quite upset they'll never let you in. :ROFL:

SNOWFLAKE! TRIGGERED!

You've used these phrases ad nauseam in your rantings, if you really think they are a bunch of in-bred hillbillies not worth much thought or effort, why are you so triggered by their existence and beliefs?

That chip boulder on your shoulder must be hurting your back.

EADC

Executive Member
You seem like your quite upset they'll never let you in. :ROFL:

SNOWFLAKE! TRIGGERED!

You've used these phrases ad nauseam in your rantings, if you really think they are a bunch of in-bred hillbillies not worth much thought or effort, why are you so triggered by their existence and beliefs?

That chip boulder on your shoulder must be hurting your back.
lol you are very good at missing the point of everything, maybe go play somewhere else.

GoofySmurf

Expert Member
Yeah, but you were agreeing with a post saying some Afrikaners still hate the British.

Surely they should have forgiven and forgotten by now, like those other "some people" are expected to do?
You haven't forgiven something that happened 26 years ago, why would you expect them to forget being tortured in concentration camps. You are still attacking generations that don't have any blood on their hands due to guilty by association.

Did you lose a loved one to the apartheid police or some Afrikaner killing them? I highly doubt it due to your lack of understanding and empathy. You do realize we are all human and horrific/traumatizing actions leave you scarred for life.

So you believe you deserve empathy while actively attacking another race group. You won't get it from me ...

You are going in circles contradicting yourself.

vigras rojara

Expert Member
You haven't forgiven something that happened 26 years ago, why would you expect them to forget being tortured in concentration camps. You are still attacking generations that don't have any blood on their hands due to guilty by association.

Did you lose a loved one to the apartheid police or some Afrikaner killing them? I highly doubt it due to your lack of understanding and empathy. You do realize we are all human and horrific/traumatizing actions leave you scarred for life.

So you believe you deserve empathy while actively attacking another race group. You won't get it from me ...

You are going in circles contradicting yourself.
Lol, and another one who thinks I'm not white.

I don't expect anyone to get over anything except in their own time. It's just if you can't get over something 100 years later, don't mouth off about people not getting over something 26 years later.

It's as simple as that.

EADC

Executive Member
I like playing here, you should grow a thicker skin. Follow your own advice captain d-bag
If you say so homie. I am sure one day you will be able to grasp simple things.

EADC

Executive Member
Lol, and another one who thinks I'm not white.

I don't expect anyone to get over anything except in their own time. It's just if you can't get over something 100 years later, don't mouth off about people not getting over something 26 years later.

It's as simple as that.
Weird thing this and is usually quite entertaining.

vigras rojara

Expert Member
Weird thing this and is usually quite entertaining.
Yup, same as the safe space thing being the sole preserve of "Libtards".

Except when someone else does it. Then it doesn't count and is in no way the same thing...

But as I said previously, let them have Orania, they aren't harming anyone so all good.

Vorastra

Expert Member
wow, this thread has gone south :thumbsdown:
In what way?
There are currently black people in this country who can't stand white people running their own little thing. The same black people that clap when a company is 100% black-owned.
People are getting annoyed on this forum with the double standard.

EADC

Executive Member
Yup, same as the safe space thing being the sole preserve of "Libtards".

Except when someone else does it. Then it doesn't count and is in no way the same thing...

But as I said previously, let them have Orania, they aren't harming anyone so all good.
Yeah I agree with this, no one cares I mean does anyone even think about them I certainly don't its just fun to poke fun when it does come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.