'An indictment of South Africa': whites-only town Orania is booming

Status
Not open for further replies.

buka001

Executive Member
Lots of areas like this all over Europe, into which even the police & emergency services don't have the balls to venture, and non Muslim citizens can get stuffed if they need help from the law.

View attachment 729801
This is one of the biggest tropes out there.

There are several people based in Germany, UK and Sweden who gleefully go and livestream any of the so called "no-go" zones to debunk these BS claims.

Last edited:

ForceFate

Honorary Master
This is one of the biggest tropes out there.

There are several people based in Germany, UK and Sweden who gleefully go and livestream any of the so called "no-go" zones to debunk these BS claims.

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
Muslim only areas in England? Really? Where. Give me the exact location.
Saville Town, Yorkshire.

Although, that's not an area, it's a complete town...like Orania.

There are hundreds of Muslim only areas in the UK though...

Orania in itself is a bit of a mystery in that it is not clear who and who isn't ALLOWED to live there.

The fact that people do not WANT to live there, doesn't mean that they are not allowed to.

"Muslim only areas" should also be defined clearer when used here by posters. If Orania is a global phenemonon, "comparing" it to other towns in other countries, is a moot point.

Last edited:

Polymathic

Honorary Master
India and Africa where doing just fine before the British and Europeans rocked up. Oh what the world would have looked like if India, Africa and the Americas where left to thrive on their own steam.
Well I have my doubts about Africa and America but prior to the British conquest India accounted for 25% of the entire planets GDP.

It was a perfect storm of events which led to the British conquest of India.

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
No go zones has been a controversial topic in the UK and Sweden.

Again there is a big difference between not "wanting" and not "allowed" to go into areas.

The police will obviously never admit to not being allowed, but there are areas they don't want to go into, especially when it kicks off.

Due to SJW rules and regulations, the police in democratic countries world wide, hav elost their power and control, and are quickly outnumbered and bullied out of certain areas, when trying to do their job.

Sheeze it even happens here in the Western Cape in a lot of areas.

BUT: the issue is that there are areas in towns in these countries where e.g. a woman will not be allowed to walk in a mini skirt, high heels etc. She will be socially bullied and intimidated off of the street.

That is wrong, illegal and creates the impressions of these no go zones. But the police would rather ask this woman to leave, than tell the bullies to stop their behavior.

Nick333

Honorary Master
Says the buggers that invented the scorched earth policy, colonised large parts of the world, literally enslaved indians and africans, and had the gall to ship their convicts to a different continent. The Dutch, Germans and French don't hold a candle to British Savagery.

But hey, history is written by the winners (that had to call in the US, when they got their asses stomped by ze Krauts)

Orania racist? Maybe, but the Brits should be very careful throwing that word around...
I didn't realize the English were that long lived.

Craig

Honorary Master
I have no issue with Orania. Those that don't want to live in an inclusive society should be allowed to leave. I wouldn't want those kind of bigots around me anyway.

Last edited:

smi

Expert Member
Says the buggers that invented the scorched earth policy, colonised large parts of the world, literally enslaved indians and africans, and had the gall to ship their convicts to a different continent. The Dutch, Germans and French don't hold a candle to British Savagery.

But hey, history is written by the winners (that had to call in the US, when they got their asses stomped by ze Krauts)

Orania racist? Maybe, but the Brits should be very careful throwing that word around...
Your post lacks some historical background, scorched earth dates back as far in history as Kjng Darius, Persian empire, Roman empire, early/ancient Greek.

Dont forget to mention Islamic slavery, early African slavery and mutilations committed before the British even arrived on the shores

zippy

Executive Member

You do realise you are referring to people who lived hundreds of years ago and comparing them to people alive today? They have moved on, guess who is still stuck in the past.

Making excuses for current behaviour? Deflecting ?
The racists way of justifying own behaviour.

John_Phoenix

You do realise you are referring to people who lived hundreds of years ago and comparing them to people alive today? They have moved on, guess who is still stuck in the past.

Making excuses for current behaviour? Deflecting ?
The racists way of justifying own behaviour.
And the English absolutely don't do that type of thing. Oh no. Same same, but different.

Cray

Honorary Master
From the article...

a commitment to employing only white Afrikaners, and a string of conservative Christian undertakings
Never heard that part before...wonder how true it is...

RaptorSA

Expert Member
It always amazes me how a tiny population of 1700 white people can cause such a gemoedsbekakking among those who find out about it... Enough to make international news.

It's so obvious that the success of this place, and the stark contrast it has to the rest of the country and the problems that keep us awake at night is such a gargantuan mindf**k to the leftist ideology most of us suffer from that the only retort to its existence is some limp lipped mutterings about "racial mobilisation" and "reversal of the constitutional project of national building"...all while these people are laying down bricks and enjoying their lives with zero f**s given.

There must literally be tens of thousands of ethnic and cultural tribes around the world that isolate themselves in this manner, but the moment whitey dares entertain the idea it's something to be picked and prodded at while pretending there's no racist undertones in doing so, a kind of racism that I find much more pernicious than the type of racist mindset people like to project on the Oranians.

Don't get me wrong, this kinda stuff makes me gag:
"conservative Christian undertakings. Unmarried couples, for instance, cannot live together."

But the more I think of it the more I realize that maybe this is exactly the kind of conservative mindset that at least some of the world needs more of. To anyone who's been paying attention, the kind of debauchery and "do as you please" attitude we've seen spreading in the west over the past few decades isn't exactly working out too great in many cases.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
So, the headline once again fails. Isn't it an Afrikaner-only town? And not only that, but those who share certain values and opinions. In other words, not open to "liberal and atheist" Afrikaner.

Status
Not open for further replies.